Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 27 AUGUST 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Thursday, August 27, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 27 AUG 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. SACHIN TENDULKAR TO BE THE CAPTAIN OF ‘GREEN ARMY’
i. Sachin Tendulkar is to be the Captain of Maharashtra’s Green Army Chief.
ii. He will promote the cause of Environment in Maharashtra.
2. GIRISH SAHNI IS NEW DIRECTOR GENERAL OF CSIR
i. Girish Sahni is appointed as new director General of Council of Scientific and Industrial Research.
ii. Council of Scientific and Industrial Research is an India’s largest Research and Development Organization.
It was established in 1942
3. ‘SCHOOL SPORTS PROMOTION FOUNDATION’ LAUNCHED BY SAI
i. Sports Authority of India has launched School Sports Promotion foundation to promote sports talent in schools.
ii. This foundation will organize sports tournaments across the country.
iii. It will also provide sports coaching to talented students.
4. BRIDGE PROGRAME OF AUSTRALIA EXTENDED TO NAVODAYA SCHOOLS
i. Australia-India partnership programme Building Regional Inter Cultural Dialogue and growing engagement(BRIDGE)- The programme is run by Australian schools in collaboration with Indian Schools, now it has agreed to include Jawar Navodaya Vidyalayas under this programme earlier only private schools were part of this programme.
ii. The project is started to improve teacher capability in science and technology engineering , Mathematics and Communication ,Technologies etc.
5. NOVAK DJOKOVIC APPOINTED GOODWILL AMBASSADOR OF UNICEF:
i. World’s no.1 Tennis Player Novak Djokovic is appointed as Goodwill ambassador of UNICEF.
ii. He also signed memorandum of Understanding to promote early childhood development
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN