Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 01 SEP 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 SEP 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. 305 CITIES TO BE COVERED IN ‘HOUSING FOR ALL’SCHEME
i. Union Government has announced list of 305 cities to be covered in Housing for All scheme
ii. ‘Housing for All’ scheme is launched for construction of houses for the urban poor.
iii. Recently the Union Government has announced to provide housing to all poor people before year 2022.
2. US EXTENDS ANTI DUMPING DUTY ON INDIAN MUSHROOMS FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
i. United States extended Anti Dumping Duty on Preserved Mushrooms for 5 years, as India is exporting maximum Mushroom to USA, UAE etc.
ii. It will have negative impact on Indian Mushroom Exporters
3. ONE STOP CENTER FOR WOMEN IN DISTRESS ‘SAKHI’ INAUGURATED IN HARYANA
i. One stop center for women in distress ‘SAKHI’ is inaugurated in Haryana to provide help to women in distress.
ii. The Center will provide help to Sexually, mentally and emotionally harassed women.
4. RAGHAV CHANDRA APPOINTED AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF NHAI
i. Raghav Chandra is appointed as new Chairman of National Highways Authority of India.
ii. Raghav Chandra replaced Vijay Chibber
5. RAJIV MEHRISI IS TO BE NEW UNION HOME SECRETARY
i. Rajiv Mehrisi is appointed as New Union Home Secretary for the next 2 years.
ii. He had replaced L.C. Goyal
6. INDIAN WRESTLER ANIL WON GOLD IN CADET WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
i. Indian Wrestler Anil won gold medal in Cadet Wrestling World Championship
ii. He defeated Erfan Aeini in the 50 kg Freestyle Category
iii. Earlier, Ankush won silver medal in 38 kg women free style in last week in Cadet Wrestling World Championship.
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN