Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs GK Updates DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 01 SEP 2015 (DAILY NEWS INDIA)
Wednesday, September 2, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 SEP 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. 305 CITIES TO BE COVERED IN ‘HOUSING FOR ALL’SCHEME
i. Union Government has announced list of 305 cities to be covered in Housing for All scheme
ii. ‘Housing for All’ scheme is launched for construction of houses for the urban poor.
iii. Recently the Union Government has announced to provide housing to all poor people before year 2022.
2. US EXTENDS ANTI DUMPING DUTY ON INDIAN MUSHROOMS FOR NEXT 5 YEARS
i. United States extended Anti Dumping Duty on Preserved Mushrooms for 5 years, as India is exporting maximum Mushroom to USA, UAE etc.
ii. It will have negative impact on Indian Mushroom Exporters
3. ONE STOP CENTER FOR WOMEN IN DISTRESS ‘SAKHI’ INAUGURATED IN HARYANA
i. One stop center for women in distress ‘SAKHI’ is inaugurated in Haryana to provide help to women in distress.
ii. The Center will provide help to Sexually, mentally and emotionally harassed women.
4. RAGHAV CHANDRA APPOINTED AS NEW CHAIRMAN OF NHAI
i. Raghav Chandra is appointed as new Chairman of National Highways Authority of India.
ii. Raghav Chandra replaced Vijay Chibber
5. RAJIV MEHRISI IS TO BE NEW UNION HOME SECRETARY
i. Rajiv Mehrisi is appointed as New Union Home Secretary for the next 2 years.
ii. He had replaced L.C. Goyal
6. INDIAN WRESTLER ANIL WON GOLD IN CADET WRESTLING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP:
i. Indian Wrestler Anil won gold medal in Cadet Wrestling World Championship
ii. He defeated Erfan Aeini in the 50 kg Freestyle Category
iii. Earlier, Ankush won silver medal in 38 kg women free style in last week in Cadet Wrestling World Championship.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN