Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 17 SEPT. 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Thursday, September 17, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 17 SEPT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. RESERVE BANK OF INDIA GRANTED ‘INPRINCIPLE’ LICENSE TO ‘10 SMALL FINANCE BANKS’
i. RBI has granted Inprinciple approval to 10 entities, to set up small finance banks to provide basic Banking services to small formers and micro industries.
ii. RBI gives license to banks under section 22(I) of the Banking regulation act 1949.
iii. Inprinciple means license for 18 month
GOVERNOR OF RBI: Raghuram Rajan
2. OECD PROJECTED INDIA’S GROWTH AT 7.2% FOR 2015-2016
i. Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development projected India’s growth at a lower pace than expected earlier.
ii. It projected India’s growth at 7.2% for this fiscal year.
iii. It has also projected that India is expected to be the fastest growing major economy in next two years.
3. ‘HANGZHOU CITY’ CHOSEN TO HOST 2022 ASIAN GAMES
i. Hangzhou city in East China is chosen to host 2022 Asian Games
ii. It will be the Third Chinese city to host the Asian Games after Beijing and Guangzhou.
iii. First Asian games was held in India in 1951
iv. In 2014: Incheon, South Korea hosted Asian Games, Jakarta is going to host in 2018 Asian Games
4. RAILWAYS SHOT PUTTER ‘MANPREET KAUR’ SHATTERED NATIONAL RECORD
i. Railways Shot Put player Manpreet Kaur shattered 18 year old national record at national open athletics championship at Kolkata.
ii. She broke Harbans Kaur’s earlier record of 17.43 meter by throwing shot put at 17.96 meter.
iii. Now she has qualified for 2016 Rio Olympics
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN