Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 16 SEPT. 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16 SEPT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. SUNJEEV SAHOTA SHORTLISTED FOR 2015 ‘MAN BOOKER PRIZE FOR FICTION’
i. Indian origin author Sunjeev Sahota has been shortlisted for the prestigious 2015 Man Booker Prize for fiction.
ii. Sunjeev Sahota’s novel ‘The year of the Runaways’ is shortlisted.
iii. This novel explains about the life experience of illegal immigrants from India in Britain.
2. INDIAN AMERICAN SWETHA PRABAKARAN SELECTED FOR ‘CHAMPIONS OF CHANGE AWARD’
i. Indian-American Swetha Prabhakaran a 15 year old girl has been selected for champion of change award.
ii. The award is given for his work to empower the community by imparting education of internet coding through her non-profit organization.
3. ‘MALCOLM TURNBULL’ SWORN IN AS NEW PM OF AUSTRALIA
i. Malcolm Turnbull sworn as new PM of Australia he replaced Tony Abbott.
ii. Turnbull defeated Tony Abbott in an internal party leadership ballot. Turnbull got 54 votes against 44 votes received by Tony Abbott.
4. RENOWNED CLASSICAL DANCER ‘KALAMANDALAM’ DIED
i. Veteran Classical dancer Kalamandalam Sathyabhama passed away in Palakkad district of Kerala.
ii. Satyabhama is credited with purifying the Mohiniyattam dance form by weeding out external influences.
5. THE INDIAN KALARIPPAYATTU FEDERATION IS RECOGNISED BY SPORTS MINISTRY AS ‘REGIONAL SPORTS FEDERATION’
i. The Ministry of Youth Affairs and Sports recognized the Indian Kalarippayattu Federation as Regional Sports Federation.
ii. It will promote and give due acknowledgement and importance to sports having regional spread.
iii. It will grant a major role to the Indian Kalarippayattu Federation in promoting and developing Kalarippayattu sport in India.
Kalaripayattu sport is a Martial art sport that is performed in Southern state of Kerala and in some parts of Tamil Nadu.
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 19 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BCCI PRESIDENT ANURAG THAKUR APPIONTEED ME...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN