Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 13 OCT 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 13 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘ECONOMIST ANGUS DEATON’ WINS 2015 NOBEL PRIZE IN ECONOMIC SCIENCES ANNOUNCED
i. Economist Angus Deaton has won 2015 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences.
ii. He is selected for his analysis of consumption, poverty, and welfare.
iii. His analysis and research work has linked detailed individual choices and aggregate outcomes which has helped to transform the fields of macroeconomics, microeconomics and development economics.
2. ‘NOVAK DJOKOVIC’ IN MEN AND ‘GARBIÑE MUGURUZA’ IN WOMEN WON 2015 CHINA OPEN
i. The 2015 China Open for the men was won by Novak Djokovic and Women’s Singles title was won by Garbiñe Muguruza of Spain.
ii. Men’s Doubles title was won by Vasek Pospisil of Canada and Jack Sock of US.
iii. Women’s Doubles title was won by Sania Mirza of India and Martina Hingis of Switzerland.
3. ANNUAL MEETINGS OF WORLD BANK GROUP AND IMF HELD IN PERU
i. Annual meetings of the World Bank Group and the International Monetary Fund were held in Peru.
ii. The meeting was attended by central bankers, finance ministers and private senior executives from the member countries of both the World Bank Group and the IMF.
iii. They have discussed the Role of World Bank and the IMF to support the 2030 agenda for Sustainable Development Goals and implementation of the 2010 IMF quota and governance reforms.
4. ‘RANGANATH D MAVINAKERE’ IS APPOINTED AS NEW CFO OF INFOSYS
i. Infosys has appointed Ranganath D Mavinakere as its new Chief Financial Officer.
ii. Ranganath D Mavinakere will replace Rajiv Bansal.
iii. Infosys is India’s second largest software services firm.
5. INDIA-SRI LANKA ‘EXERCISE MITRA SHAKTI’ BEGINS
i. Mitra Shakti exercise between India and Sri Lanka begins in Pune, Maharashtra.
ii. It is started to understand the transnational terrorism, developing interoperability and conduct of joint tactical operations.
iii. The main purpose of exercise is to eradicate the menace of terrorism in all its forms between both countries.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN