DAILY GK QUIZ BASED ON NEWSPAPERS- 13 OCTOBER 2015
1. Economics Nobel Prize 2015 won by?
2. Economics Nobel Prize 2015 was awarded for ?
3. India to buy 194 Microlight planes from which company ?
4. Recently held ‘Hand-in-Hand 2015’ a military Exercise is between which two countries?
5. Industrial output in August 2015 stood at?
6. Which Ministry has recently got ISO Certification?
7. Which bank got approval from RBI to set up a mutual fund, Asset Management Company (AMC)?
8. Newly appointed Prime Minister of Nepal is?
9. Newly appointed President of Belarus?
DAILY GK QUIZ ANSWERS
1. Angus Deaton (British)
2. For the work on consumption, poverty and welfare that has helped governments to improve policy through tools such as household surveys and tax changes.
3. Pipistrel (Slovenian) for Rs 130 crore (US $20 million)
4. India and China
6. Ministry of Road Transport
7. Yes Bank
8. K P Sharma Oli