Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 25 Oct 2015 ( Daily News India )
Monday, October 26, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘ABHISHEK VERMA WON SILVER MEDAL’ IN ARCHERY WORLD CUP FINAL
i. Indian archer Abhishek Verma created history by winning a silver medal in the Archery World Cup in Mexico City.
ii. He has became the first ever Indian to bag Archery World Cup Final medal.
2. SURESH ARORA APPOINTED AS ‘NEW DGP OF PUNJAB’
i. The Punjab Government has appointed Suresh Arora, as the Director General of Police.
ii. The appointment came after the government removed Sumedh Singh Saini from the post of DGP.
iii.Suresh Arora has played a pivotal role in fighting terrorism.
iv. Sumedh singh Saini was removed from the post due people's anger towards the police after two Sikhs were killed in a protest against the sacrilege of holy books in Faridkot's Behbalkalan village on 14 October 2015.
3. SOUTH AFRICA GRABBED 1ST EVER BILATERAL ODI SERIES IN INDIA
i. South Africa won the five-match One Day International series against India 3-2.
ii. This was South Africa’s first ever bilateral ODI series win on India.
iii. South Africa defeated India by 214 runs, which was India’s second biggest ODI loss in terms of runs.
4. DEFENCE MINISTRY APPROVED INDUCTION OF ‘WOMEN AS IAF FIGHTER PILOTS’
i. Union Government has approved induction of women into the Fighter branch of Indian Air Force.
ii. Now women are eligible to get inducted in all branches and streams of the Air Force.
DEFENCE MINISTER OF INDIA: MANOHAR PARRIKAR
5. ‘HURRICANE PATRICIA’ HAS STRUCKED MEXICO
i. Hurricane Patricia has struck Mexico’s Pacific coast with destructive winds.
ii. The hurricane has bring lashing rains, surging seas and cyclonic winds along with it.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN