Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Daily Gk Quiz DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs DAILY FREE CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 OCT 2015 ( DAILY NEWS INDIA )
Tuesday, October 6, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 6 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘RULED OR MISRULED: STORY AND DESTINY OF BIHAR’ BOOK WRITTEN BY SANTOSH SINGH RELEASED
i. Ruled or Misruled: Story and Destiny of Bihar written by the Assistant Editor of the Indian Express’ Santosh Singh was released .
ii. The book provide a 360 degree journey of Bihar politics since Independence.
iii. The book also explains the stories of repair, hope and construction under Nitish Kumar. CM OF BIHAR: Nitish kumar
2. ‘SHASHI KAPOOR’ HONOURED WITH LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD
i.Bollywood actor Shashi Kapoor honoured with Lifetime Achievement award during the 6th Jagran Film Festival in Mumbai.
List of winners:
• Best Director award to Shoojit Sircar for his film Piku
• Best Feature Film award to Kaushik Ganguly's Bengali film Chotoder Chobi
• Best Actor (male) award to Dulal Sarkar for an outstanding performance in Chotoder Chobi
• Best Actor (female) award to Bhumi Pednekar for her portrayal of Sandhya in Dum Laga Ke Haisha
• Outstanding Contribution to Indian Cinema award to Veteran make-up artiste Pandhari Juker
3. ‘INDIA AND GERMANY’ INKED 18 MOUS AND AGREEMENTS IN NEW DELHI
i. India and Germany have signed 18 agreements and memorandum of understanding in various sectors at the end of third edition of Indo-German Inter-governmental Consultations in new delhi.
ii. The Indo-German ICG was co-chaired by PM Narendra Modi and his counterpart German Chancellor Angela Merkel.
Some important agreements signed are:
i) Joint Declaration of Intent on Languages: It will promote German as a foreign language in India and promote modern Indian Languages in Germany.
ii) MoU on Solar Energy: will promote Indo-German Development Cooperation for Indo-German Solar Energy Partnership.
iii) Joint MoU on Skill Development will Boost cooperation in the Field of Skill Development and Vocational Education and Training.
iv) MoU on Security Cooperation was signed between Union Ministry of Home Affairs and Federal Ministry of the Interior of Germany.
4. ‘NATIONAL ANTI-DRUG ADDICTION DAY’ OBSERVED ON 2ND OCT
i. The National Anti-Drug Addiction Day was observed on 2 October across the country to mark the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhi .
ii. The aim of the National Anti-Drug Addiction day is to make India free from drug and to preserve the talent.
iii. It was created by the Union Government against the backdrop of growing drug addiction in the country.
5. ‘NOBEL PRIZE’ IN PHYSIOLOGY OR MEDICINE-2015 ANNOUNCED
i. The Nobel Committee announced names of recipients in Physiology or Medicine .
ii. The 2015 prize for physiology or medicine will be given jointly to William C Campbell of Ireland and Satoshi Omura of Japan for their discoveries against infections caused by roundworm parasites and the other half to You Tu of China for her discoveries concerning a novel therapy against Malaria.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN