Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 29 Oct 2015 ( Daily News India )
Thursday, October 29, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. ‘INDIA AND FRANCE’ SIGNED MOU TO CONSERVE AND PUBLICIZE WRITTEN HERITAGE
i. India and France inked a memorandum of understanding to conserve, develop and publicize written heritage at the National Library in Kolkata.
ii. This Memorandum of Understanding will promote development of digital co-operation, sharing of technical and other expertise, competency, skill-building and cultural co-operation between the two countries.
Pm of France: Manuel Valls
Currency of France: Euro
2. ‘SARBANANDA SONOWAL’ INAUGURATED GAMES SECRETARIAT OF 12TH SAF GAMES IN SHILLONG
i. Union Minister of State for Youth Affairs & Sports, Sarbananda Sonowal inaugurated Games Secretariat of the 12th South Asian Federation Games 2016 at Jawaharlal Nehru Sports Complex in Shillong, Meghalaya.
ii. The Secretariat would oversee the smooth functioning of the SAF Games.
iii. This is the first time that such a mega event of International level is taking place in North East India.
3. ‘BIDHYA DEVI BHANDARI’ ELECTED AS FIRST WOMEN PRESIDENT OF NEPAL
i. Bidhya Devi Bhandari elected as the new President of Nepal.
ii. She is the first women President of Nepal earlier President was Ram BaranYadav.
iii. Recently Nepal has adopted new constitution and cow is adopted as national animal of Nepal.
4. ‘NITI AAYOG PANEL ON INNOVATION’ SUBMITTED ITS REPORT RECOMMENDING PRIVATE FUNDING FOR R&D
i. NITIAayog panel on Innovation headed by Prof Tarun Khanna submitted its report recommending that the private sector should help fund research and development, including in research labs at universities and startups.
ii. It has also recommended for improved tax benefits for investments equal to a percentage of corporate profits in research labs in universities and startups.
Chairman of Niti Ayog: PM Narendra modi
Vice chairman of Niti Ayog: Arvind panagriya
CEO of Niti Ayog: Sindhushree khullar
5. JOINT NAVAL EXERCISE ‘SLINEX 2015’ BETWEEN INDIA AND SRI LANKA
i. Indian Navy and Sri Lankan Navy started SLINEX at Trincomalee, Sri Lanka.
ii. The exercise will enhance the capability of two navies to work together and contribute towards maritime security.
iii. SLINEX series of bilateral maritime exercises was started in 2005 between India and Sri Lanka
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN