Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 28 Oct. 2015 ( Daily News India )
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA IS WORLD’S LARGEST REMITTANCE RECIPIENT ANNOUNCED BY WORLD BANK
i. World Bank announced that India is the World’s largest remittance recipient.
ii.World bank revealed this information in the Migration and Development Brief that released recent trends in remittance flows and migration across the world.
PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK: JIM YONG KIM
HEADQUARTERS OF WORLD BANK: WASHINTON, D.C USA
2. SAMIRAN CHAKRABORTY APPOINTED AS CHIEF ECONOMIST FOR INDIA BY CITIBANK
i. Citibank has appointed Samiran Chakraborty as Chief Economist for India.
ii. Earlier he was Managing Director and Head of Macro Research for South Asia at Standard Chartered Bank.
iii. He had also served ICICI Bank as Chief Economist.
3. REFUGEES ARE ALLOWED TO COMPETE IN OLYMPICS FOR THE FIRST TIME BY IOC
i. The International Olympic Committee has announced that all the highly qualified refugees’ athletes are allowed to compete in the Olympic Games.
ii.It is for the first time that all the refugee athletes will be allowed to compete in Olympic Games including 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
President of international Olympic committee: Thomas bach
4. JAMMU AND KASHMIR TO HOST SOUTH ASIAN RUGBY 7’S CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2016
i. Jammu and Kashmir announced that Kashmir Valley will host South Asian Rugby 7’S Championship in 2016.
ii. The Championship will be participated by eight teams from countries like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and India.
JAMMU AND KASHMIR MINISTER FOR YOUTH SERVICES AND SPORTS: MOLVIIMRAN RAZA ANSARI
5. ‘E-SAHYOG PILOT PROJECT’ LAUNCHED BY UNION FINANCE MINISTER
i. The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched the e-Sahyog pilot project of the Income-Tax Department to facilitate taxpayers.
ii. It will reduce the need of tax payers to physically appear before tax authorities.
iii.The e-Sahyog project is aimed at reducing compliance cost, especially for small taxpayers.
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN