Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Free Current Affairs 28 Oct. 2015 ( Daily News India )
Wednesday, October 28, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 OCT 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA IS WORLD’S LARGEST REMITTANCE RECIPIENT ANNOUNCED BY WORLD BANK
i. World Bank announced that India is the World’s largest remittance recipient.
ii.World bank revealed this information in the Migration and Development Brief that released recent trends in remittance flows and migration across the world.
PRESIDENT OF WORLD BANK: JIM YONG KIM
HEADQUARTERS OF WORLD BANK: WASHINTON, D.C USA
2. SAMIRAN CHAKRABORTY APPOINTED AS CHIEF ECONOMIST FOR INDIA BY CITIBANK
i. Citibank has appointed Samiran Chakraborty as Chief Economist for India.
ii. Earlier he was Managing Director and Head of Macro Research for South Asia at Standard Chartered Bank.
iii. He had also served ICICI Bank as Chief Economist.
3. REFUGEES ARE ALLOWED TO COMPETE IN OLYMPICS FOR THE FIRST TIME BY IOC
i. The International Olympic Committee has announced that all the highly qualified refugees’ athletes are allowed to compete in the Olympic Games.
ii.It is for the first time that all the refugee athletes will be allowed to compete in Olympic Games including 2016 Summer Olympics and Paralympics in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
President of international Olympic committee: Thomas bach
4. JAMMU AND KASHMIR TO HOST SOUTH ASIAN RUGBY 7’S CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2016
i. Jammu and Kashmir announced that Kashmir Valley will host South Asian Rugby 7’S Championship in 2016.
ii. The Championship will be participated by eight teams from countries like Sri Lanka, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Nepal, Bhutan, Bangladesh and India.
JAMMU AND KASHMIR MINISTER FOR YOUTH SERVICES AND SPORTS: MOLVIIMRAN RAZA ANSARI
5. ‘E-SAHYOG PILOT PROJECT’ LAUNCHED BY UNION FINANCE MINISTER
i. The Union Finance Minister Arun Jaitley launched the e-Sahyog pilot project of the Income-Tax Department to facilitate taxpayers.
ii. It will reduce the need of tax payers to physically appear before tax authorities.
iii.The e-Sahyog project is aimed at reducing compliance cost, especially for small taxpayers.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN