Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Daily Current Affairs 8 Nov. 2015 ( Daily News India)
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-8 NOVEMBER 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIA-RUSSIA JOINT MILITARY EXERCISE INDRA-2015 STARTED
i. The India-Russia Joint Military Exercise ‘Indra-2015’ has started in Bikaner district of Rajasthan.
ii. The aim of the exercise is to ‘Counter Terrorism Operations in Desert Terrain under a United Nations Mandate’
iii. The bilateral exercise will boost people to people as well as military to military ties between India and Russia.
2. INDIAN RAILWAYS WON INDIAN OIL SURJIT HOCKEY TOURNAMENT
i. Indian Railways has won Indian Oil Surjit Hockey tournament for the first time at Olympian Surjit Hockey Stadium in Jalandhar, Punjab.
ii. Indian Railways team defeated Indian Oil Mumbai.
iii. Surjit Memorial Hockey Tournament is an annual hockey tournament organized by Surjit Hockey Society in the memory of Surjit Singh Randhawa in jalandhar Punjab.
iv. Surjit Singh was an Indian field hockey player and was captain of hockey team.
3. HEENA SIDHU WON GOLD MEDAL AT 13TH ASIAN SHOOTING CHAMPIONSHIPS
i. Indian shooter Heena Sidhu has won Gold medal in 10 metre Air Pistol event in women’s category at 13th Asian Shooting Championships held in Kuwait.
ii. 10m air pistol junior title for women are won by Shri Nivetha with gold medal.
iii. Junior skeet men’s competition: Angad Bajwa of India won the individual gold medal.
4. OFF-SPINNER RAVICHANDRAN ASHWIN FASTEST INDIAN TO REACH 150 TEST WICKETS
i. Off-spinner Ravichandran Ashwin now became the fastest Indian bowler to reach 150 wickets in the Indian test cricket history.
ii. The previous record was held by Colin Blythe of England.
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN