Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Current Affairs 09 Nov 2015 ( Daily News India )
Tuesday, November 10, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS-9 NOVEMBER 2015
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WHO OFFICIALLY DECLARED SIERRA LEONE EBOLA-FREE
i. World Health Organization announced that Sierra Leone is free of the Ebola virus.
ii). Sierra Leone recorded the first Ebola case in May 2014 and total 8704 people were infected due to this virus.
iii). Ebola is a virus, previously known as Ebola hemorrhagic fever and is a rare deadly disease caused by infection with one of the Ebola virus species.
2. PT. SHIV KUMAR SHARMA HONOURED WITH KALA SHIKHAR AWARD
i). Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma honoured with the Aditya Vikram Birla Kala Shikhar Award for lifetime achievement.
ii). Aditya Vikram Birla Kala Shikhar Puraskaar was instituted by the Sangit Kala Kendra in the memory of Aditya Vikram Birla.
iii). The award is conferred to distinguished artist for their lifetime achievement in the chosen field of the performing and visual arts.
3. WHAT HAPPENED TO NETAJI? BOOK WRITTEN BY FORMER JOURNALIST ANUJ DHAR RELEASED
i). Book titled What Happened to Netaji? Released by former journalist Anuj Dhar was released.
ii). The book explains about Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose who lived in several parts of Uttar Pradesh .
iii).The book explains about the controversy surrounding the fate of Subhas Chandra Bose and controversy about his death.
4. GRAND ALLIANCE WON THE 2015 ASSEMBLY ELECTIONS OF BIHAR WITH MAJORITY
i). Election Commission of India announced the results of the 2015 Assembly elections of Bihar.
ii). Mahagathbandhan of Rashtriya Janata Dal (RJD), Janata dal (UNITED) and Indian National Congress emerged as the winner of the election with two-third majority.
iii). BJP won 53 seats ,Indian National Congress won 27,Janata Dal (United)71,Lok Jan Shakti Party2,Rashtriya Janata Dal won 80
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN