Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs DAILY GK UPDATE Daily news Daily News in India Free current Affairs Daily Current Affairs 22 Nov. 2015 ( Daily GK)
Monday, November 23, 2015
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 22 NOV 2015
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. HARSHAVARDHAN NEOTIA ELECTED AS PRESIDENT OF FICCI
i. Harshavardhan Neotia, Chairman of Ambuja Neotia group, was elected as the President of industry body Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry for the year 2016.
ii. He will replace the current FICCI President Jyotsna Suri.
iii.The Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry is an association of business organizations in India.
iv.It was Established in 1927,it is the largest and oldest business organisation in India
2. UTTAR PRADESH IN GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS FOR PLANTATION DRIVE
i. Uttar Pradesh ‘s name has been entered in the Guinness Book of World Records for the state government’s green drive.
ii. Under this green drive 10 lakh saplings were planted in one day within a span of eight hours.
CM OF UTTAR PARDESH: AKHILESH YADAV
3. DJOKOVIC BECAME 1ST PLAYER TO WIN ATP WORLD TOUR FINALS FOR 4TH CONSECUTIVE TIME
i.World number one Novak Djokovic won the ATP World Tour title in London.
ii.Novak Djokovic defeated Roger Federer in finals.
iii.He became the first player to win ATP world tour finals for the fourth consecutive time.
4. INDIA JUNIORS WON 8TH MEN'S JUNIOR ASIA HOCKEY CUP
i. India’s junior men’s hockey team won 8th Men’s Junior Asia hockey cup at Wisma Belia Hockey Stadium in Kuantan, Malaysia after defeating Pakistan.
ii.Harmanpreet Singh was the top scorer with four goals, Armaan Qureshi and Manpreet chipped in with a goal each.
CAPTAIN OF INDIA JUNIOR HOCKEY TEAM - HARJEET SINGH
CAPTAIN OF PAKISTAN JUNIOR HOCKEY TEAM - AHMAD SHAKEEL BUTT
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN