Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Gk Quiz free gk quiz GK QUIZ Free Daily GK Quiz Based on 23 To 30 Nov. 2015 Newspapers
Monday, November 30, 2015
GK QUIZ BASED ON NEWSPAPERS – 23 – 30 NOV 2015
1. Who won the presidential elections of Argentina- Mauricio Macri
2. India and Malaysia signed MoU on Cultural Exchange Programme agreement for the which period- 2015-2020
3. The first South Asian Annual Disaster Management Exercise (SAADMEx-2015to provide a platform for strengthening Regional Disaster Response Mechanism amongst the SAARC countries will be organized in which country- India
4. First meeting of the Indo-European Water Forum was held in- Delhi
5. Who won the `ATP World Tour finals played in London by defeating - Roger Federer- Novak Djokovic
6. Which country won the 8th Men’s Junior Asia hockey cup played in Malaysia- India
7. 27th ASEAN Summit that was held in- Kuala Lumpur
8. Theme of the 27th ASEAN Summit- Our People, Our Community, Our Vision
9. Indian-American politician who is nominated as executive director to the Asian Development Bank (ADB) with mbassador rank by US President Barack Obama- Swati Dandekar
10. The statue of which modern saint of India was unveiled in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia by Prime Minister Narendra- Swami Vivekananda
11. 2nd World Congress on Disaster Management (WCDM) held in - Visakhapatnam
12. IBSF World Snooker Championship is won by- Pankaj Advani
13. The Women World Snooker Championship 2015 held in Hurghada, Egypt was won by- Wendy Jans of Belgium
14. India signed pact of Cyber Security & Governance Issues with which country- Malaysia
15. Which bank opened a representative office in - Dhaka, Bangladesh- Axis Bank
16. Sushashan express flagged off by Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu will run between - Balrampur to Gwalior
17. Who became the first woman Prosecutor General of Maldives- AishathBisam
18. The Ministry of Urban Development in November 2015 approved an investment of 3120 crore rupees investment plans for basic urban infra boost for 102 cities approved under- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation and Urban Transformation
19. Anti-Submarine Warfare Corvettethat was formally handed over to Indian Navy at Kolkata- Kadmatt
20. First day-night Test match will be played at- Adelaide Oval
21. World Robot Olympiad (WRO), 2015 was held in- Doha, Qatar
22. Bihar’s Chief Minister Nitish Kumar announced to ban the sale of liquor in the state with effect from- 1 April 2016
23. Constitution Day was observed across India on- 26 November
24. The person known as Father of the White Revolution and Milkman of India, whose birth anniversary was celebrated as National Milk Day- DrVergheseKurien
25. Which organ of United Nations said that the year 2015 is likely to be the warmest year on record – World Meteorological Organisation (WMO)
26. Who is appointed as the President of The Associated Chamber of Commerce and Industry of India (ASSOCHAM)-Sunil Kanoria
27. International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women was observed across on- 25 November
28. Name of Campaign to mark the International Day for the Elimination of Violence Against Women- UNiTE to End Violence against Women
29. Government decided to bring down the target year of achieving complete rural road connectivity under Pradhan Mantri Gram SadakYojana (PMGSY) from 2022 to- 2019
30. Appointed as chairperson of Target Olympic Podium Scheme (TOPS)- Anju Bobby George
31. Who is appointed as Chairman of Readership Studies Council of India (RSCI)- CVL Srinivas
32. Name of the Early Intervention and School Readiness Scheme launched by Union Minister for Social Justice & Empowerment- DISHA
33. Nuclear-capable missile launched from INS Subhadra is- Dhanush
34. 13thASEAN-India Summit was held in- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
35. 10th East Asia Summit (EAS) was held in- Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
36. Indian cultural centre in Kuala Lumpur,Malasia would be named after- NetajiSubhas Chandra Bose
37. The 14th ASEAN-India Summit will be held in which country in 2016- Lao PDR
38. Who is appointed as the director of the National Cricket Academy in Bangalore - DilipVengsarkar
39. Exchange Board of which country signed Memorandum of Understanding with Securities and Exchange Board of India on bilateral cooperation and technical assistance - Bangladesh Securities and Exchange Commission
40. Master DinanathMangeshkar Award in the field of theatre, film and music is given to Marathi actor- Prashant Damle
41. Who is appointed as Special Representative for Somalia and Head of the UN Assistance Mission in Somalia (UNSOM)- Michael Keating
42. RamnathGoenka Lifetime Achievement Award for his contribution to journalism is given to- Kuldip Nayar
43. Who is appointed as strategic coach for the Indian men’s Hockey- Roger Van Gent
44. Military operation launched by USA for the intervention against the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS) is named- Operation Inherent Resolve
45. India signed 10 agreements on mutual co-operation in Defence, Civil Aviation, National Planning and cyber Security with which country- Singapore
46. Which state is to developed as Bamboo State of India- Mizoram
46. Programme by Corps of Signal (Indian Army) and CII is named- DEFCOM-2015
47. India defeated Which country to win Under-19 Tri-Series cricket title- Bangladesh
48. Great Britain defeated which country to win 2015 Davis Cup tennis title- Belgium
49. Who won 2015 Formula 1 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix- Nico Rosberg
50. Who defeated Wladimir Klitschko to become world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury
51. ICC suspended Which West Indies spinner for illegal bowling action- Sunil Narine
52. Which Indian Player won Macau Open Grand Prix Gold Badminton tournament for 3rd consecutive time- PV Sindhu
53. Name of missile co-developed by India and Israel and successfully tested recently- LRSAM
54. Who is appointed as Secretary General of Commonwealth of Nations- Patricia Scotland
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...