Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Gk Quiz free gk quiz gk Free GK Quiz from Based on Newspaper From 1-12 Dec. 2015
Monday, December 14, 2015
Free GK Quiz
1. India defeated South Africa by 337 runs in the fourth and final Test at the Feroz Shah Kotla ground to clinch the Test series by margin of- 3-0
2. India Russia joint naval exercise INDRA NAVY-15,held in which place- Visakhapatnam
3. Who won the Indonesian Masters Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament- Tommy Sugiarto
4. Who is winner of the Men's International Hockey Federation (FIH) Hockey World League Final is- Australia
5. Which Actor ishonoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award at the 12th edition of Dubai International Film Festival- Naseerudin Shah
6. Which actor became the co-owner of the International Premier Tennis League (IPTL) franchise OUE Singapore Slammers- Amitabh Bachchan
7. The International Cricket Council in December 2015 announced new global partnership with- OPPO
8. What is India’s rankin Global Illicit Financial Flows Report 2015, in terms of illicit financial outflows- 4th
9. Which country is identified as world’s top exporter of illicit money by the Global Financial Integrity report 2015- China
10. Who is new President of Argentina- Mauricio Macri
11. Government has slashed the Minimum Export Price (MEP) of onions from 700 dollars a tonne to- $ 400/tonne
12. Name of new a new stock exchange inaugurated by Myanmar- Yangon Stock Exchange (YSX)
13. On My Terms: From the Grassroots to the Corridors of Power is an autobiography of- SharadPawar
14. Name of the person who is accused 26/11 Mumbai terror attacks and in granted pardon as he turns an approver- David Coleman Headley
15. Which country has updated gas-turbine technology transfer policy with India- USA
16. Which Indian cyclist has became World No. 4 Cyclist in latest ranking that was issued by cycling world body International Cycling Union (UCI). - Deborah Herold
17. Which Country has launched its first UNSECO Biosphere Reserve InleLake- Myanmar
18. 59th National Shooting Championships is held at- New Delhi
19. Index of Industrial Production (IIP) for October 2015 is how much higher as compared to the level in October 2014- 9.8% higher
20. Which company has won the 2015 Aegis Graham Bell Award for developing a solution for the Internet of Things (IoT) - Wipro
21. India has signed a protocol to amend double taxation avoidance pact with which country- Japan
22. Who is honoured with Mailer Prize for Lifetime Achievement- Salman Rushdie
23. Name of World’s first dengue vaccine approved for use in Mexico- Dengvaxia
24. Who is awarded with an honorary life membership of the Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) - MahelaJayawardene
25. Who have won the 2016 Queen’s Young Leaders award in the United Kingdom- KartikSawhney and Neha Swain
26. Which year is declared as UK-INDIA Year of Education, Research and Innovation 2016
27. Who is named as 2015 Person of the Year- German Chancellor Angela Merkel
28. Human Rights Day is celebrated on- 10-December
29. Name of the year-long campaign launched on Human Rights Day to shine a light on the inalienable and inherent rights of global citizens is- Our Rights. Our Freedoms
30. Indian-American entrepreneur who is conferred with Uttar Pradesh Ratna Award is- Frank Islam
31. International Anti-Corruption Day is celebrated on- 9 December
32. Who became co-owner of UP Warriors in Pro Wrestling League- Rohit Sharma
33. Which Indian bank has announced to mobilize 5 billion US dollars for climate action by 2020- Yes Bank
34. Which Indian company became first to receive Drug Controller General of India (DCGI) approval for hepatitis C drug- Hetero
35. Who bagged the Badminton World Federation (BWF) Male and Female Player of the Year Awards respectively in Dubai- Chen Long (China) & Carolina Marin
36. Which are 2 new IPL franchises to replace CSK, RR- Pune &Rajkot
37. When is International Day of Commemoration and Dignity of the Victims of the Crime of Genocide- 9 December:
38. Which state defeated Punjab to win the 2015 National Wheelchair Basketball Championship- Maharashtra
39. Which state has issued first-ever Red Alert on Air Pollution- Beijing
40. Who is appointed as President and MDGeneral Motors India- KaherKazem
41. Name of the Storm that hit UK in december- Desmond
42. Armed Forces Flag Day is observed on- 7 December
43. Which country replaced Mauritius as top source of FDI into India- Singapore
44. When is International Volunteer Day- 5 December
45. Name of China’s first electricity-powered aircraft approved for production- RX1E
46. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) revised Priority Sector Lending (PSL) target from current 60% of total outstanding for Regional Rural Banks (RRBs) to- 75%
47. Navy Day is observed on- 4 December
48. Which state became first state to launch Rotavirus vaccination project- Himachal Pradesh
49. United Nations Climate Change Conference 2015 (COP21) was held in- Paris, France.
50. First India International Science Festival held at IIT-Delhi
51. Who was conferred with the Indian National Bar Association’s (INBA) General Counsel of the year 2015 – Retail Award in New Delhi- Pulin Kumar
52. International Day of Persons with Disabilities observed on- 3 December
53. What is theme of International Day of Persons with Disabilities- Inclusion matters: access and empowerment for people of all abilities.
54. The Union Cabinet approved setting up of six new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) in- Andhra Pradesh, Chhatisgarh, Goa, Jammu, Kerala and Karnataka.
55. As per CSO estimates India’s Gross Domestic Product (GDP) grew by what percent in the second quarter (July-September) of 2015-16- 7.4 %
56. International Day for the Abolition of Slavery is observed on- 2 December:
57. Who assumed Presidency of the Royal Society in London- Sir VenkatramanRamakrishnan
58. Which organization is awarded with the E-India Award for adopting technology to serve the public better and using resources efficiently through mobile applications- The Delhi Development Authority (DDA)
59. UstadSabri Khan who died recently was a famous- Sarangi player
60. World AIDS Day is observed on- 1 December
61. Who is elected president of Burkina Faso- Roch Marc Christian Kabore
62. Which film was awarded with the Golden Peacock Award for the Best Film at the 46th International Film Festival of India (IFFI), Goa- Embrace of the Serpent
63. India launched the International Solar Alliance with which country- France
64. Who ishonoured with the prestigious Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual Asian Business Leadership Forum (ABLF) Series in Dubai- Hinduja Brothers
65. Who is re-elected as the president of Asian Tennis Federation (ATF) - Anil Khanna
66. India defeated which country to win Under-19 Tri-Series cricket title held at Kolkata- Bangladesh
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN