Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Quant Quiz-4 for LIC AAO And SBI Examination 2016
Friday, February 12, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-4 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
1. Two numbers are respectively 8% and 32% more than third. What percentage is the first of the second:
2. An electrical contractor purchases a certain amount of wire, 10% of which was stolen. After using 85% of the remainder, he had 47m 25 cm of wire left. How much wire did he purchase:
a. 350 m
b. 320 m
3. A man spends 15% of his income in board and lodging, 10% of the remainder in other personal necessities and 5% of the rest in charity. If his income is Rs. 20000, find the amount left by him at the end:
a. Rs 14535
b. Rs 14353
c. Rs 14533
d. Rs 15435
4. During the first year, the population of a town increases by 20% during the second year decreases by 5% and again decreases by 10% during the third year and the population at the end of third year is 51300. Find the population at the beginning of the first year.
5. A candidate scores 46% and fails by 55 marks, while another candidates who scores 81% marks, get 15 marks more than the minimum required marks to pass the examination. Find the maximum marks for the examination :
6. A solution of salt and water contains 5% salt by weight, of it 20 kg water evaporates and the solution now contains 15% of salt. Find the original quantity of solution.
a. 15 kg
b. 30 kg
c. 18 kg
d. 24 kg
7. In an examination the percentage of students qualified to the number of students appeared from school ‘A’ is 80%. In school ‘B’ the number of students appeared is 25% more than the students appeared from school ‘A’ and the number of students qualified from school ‘B’ is 40% more than the students qualified from school ‘A’. What percentage of students qualified to the number of students appeared from school ‘B’:
8. A reduction of 12.5% in the price of mangoes enables a purchaser to obtain 4 more for a rupee. What are the reduced price and the original price per mango:
a. Re1/32, Re.1/28
b. Re1/32, Re1/36
c. Re 1/28, Re.1/36
d. none of these
9. When the price of coffee was increased by 24% , a family reduced its consumption in such a way that the expenditure on coffee was only 8% more than before. If 31 kg were consumed per month before, find the new monthly consumption:
a. 26 kg
b. 25 kg
c. 28 kg
d. 27 kg
10. In a school, a total of 110 students are studying together in two divisions A and B of class X. The students are studying only Hindi, only Sanskrit or both Hindi and Sanskrit. The total number of students in A and B divisions are in the ratio of 5:6; the number of students studying only Hindi is 40% of the total number of students in the two divisions. The number of students studying both subjects in A division is 30% of the students in that division and is equal to the number of students studying only Hindi in the same division.36 students study both Hindi and Sanskrit. What is the total number of students studying only Sanskrit in class X:
e. none of these
1.B, 2.A, 3.A, 4.A, 5.D, 6.B, 7.C, 8.A, 9.D, 10.D
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN