Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Reasoning Quiz-7 For LIC AAO, SBI Exam 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
QUIZ-7 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
REASONING – DIRECTIONS
Which direction is Ali facing:
1. If Ram, who is currently facing east, turns 90o towards his right, he would face a direction exactly opposite to the direction which Ali is facing.
If Priya who is currently facing south, turns left walks 1 m and then takes a left turn again, she would face the same direction as Ali.
a. Only II
b. neither I nor II
c. I and II
d. none of these
2. A boy rode his bicycle northwards, then turned left and rode 1 km and again turned left and rode 2 km. He found himself exactly 1 km west of his starting point. How far did he ride northwards initially:
a. 1 km
b. 2 km
c. 3 km
d. 5 km
3. A person went 90 mts in the east before turning to his right. He went 20 mts before turning to his right and walks 30 mts from this point. From there he went 100 mts to the north towards a street. How far he is from the starting point:
a. 80 mts
b. 100 mts
c. 140 mts
d. 260 mts
4. It is 3 o’clock in a watch. If the minute hand points towards the north-east, then the hour hand will point towards the :
Directions (5 -7): These questions are based on the following information:
Seven villages Rampur, Badlapur, Kanina, Sompura, Vijay nagar, Ghadi and Samana are situated as follows:
Vijay Nagar is 2 km to the west of Badlapur
Kanina is 1 km to the west of Rampur
Samana is 2 km to the east of Kanina
Ghadi is 2 km to the north of Rampura
Sompura is 2 km to the south of Samana
Sompura is exactly in the middle of Badlapur and Vijay Nagar
5. Rampur is in the middle of :
a. Vijay Nagar and Kanina
b. Vijay Nagar and Samana
c. Ghadi and Samana
d. Samana and Kanina
6. Which two villages are the farthest from one another:
a. Kanina and Sompura
b. Vijay Nagar and Ghadi
c. Badlapur, Ghadi
d. Ghadi and Samana
7. How far is Vijay Nagar from Ghadi (in km) as the crow flies:
8. If south-east becomes north, north-east becomes west and so on, what will west become:
9. Two persons start from the opposite points of a main road, 180 kms apart. The first person runs for 20 kms and takes a right turn and then runs for 25 kms. He then turns left and runs for another 30 kms and takes the direction back to reach the main road. In the meantime, the other person has run only 50 kms along the main road. What would be the distance between the two persons at his point:
a. 65 kms
b. 75 kms
c. 80 kms
d. 85 kms
10. There are four towns Vijay Nagar, Subash Nagar, Gobind Pur and Lajpat Nagar . Subash Nagar is to the South-west of Vijay Nagar, Gobind Pur is the east of Subash Nagar and south-east of vijay nagar, and Lajpat Nagar is to the north of Gobind Pur in line with Subash Nagar- Vijay Nagar. In which direction of Vijay Nagar is Lajpat Nagar located:
1.C, 2.B, 3.B, 4.D, 5.D, 6.C, 7.A, 8.C, 9.C, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN