Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Quant Quiz Reasoning Quiz Reasoning Quiz-7 For LIC AAO, SBI Exam 2016
Thursday, February 25, 2016
QUIZ-7 FOR LIC –AAO EXAM
REASONING – DIRECTIONS
Which direction is Ali facing:
1. If Ram, who is currently facing east, turns 90o towards his right, he would face a direction exactly opposite to the direction which Ali is facing.
If Priya who is currently facing south, turns left walks 1 m and then takes a left turn again, she would face the same direction as Ali.
a. Only II
b. neither I nor II
c. I and II
d. none of these
2. A boy rode his bicycle northwards, then turned left and rode 1 km and again turned left and rode 2 km. He found himself exactly 1 km west of his starting point. How far did he ride northwards initially:
a. 1 km
b. 2 km
c. 3 km
d. 5 km
3. A person went 90 mts in the east before turning to his right. He went 20 mts before turning to his right and walks 30 mts from this point. From there he went 100 mts to the north towards a street. How far he is from the starting point:
a. 80 mts
b. 100 mts
c. 140 mts
d. 260 mts
4. It is 3 o’clock in a watch. If the minute hand points towards the north-east, then the hour hand will point towards the :
Directions (5 -7): These questions are based on the following information:
Seven villages Rampur, Badlapur, Kanina, Sompura, Vijay nagar, Ghadi and Samana are situated as follows:
Vijay Nagar is 2 km to the west of Badlapur
Kanina is 1 km to the west of Rampur
Samana is 2 km to the east of Kanina
Ghadi is 2 km to the north of Rampura
Sompura is 2 km to the south of Samana
Sompura is exactly in the middle of Badlapur and Vijay Nagar
5. Rampur is in the middle of :
a. Vijay Nagar and Kanina
b. Vijay Nagar and Samana
c. Ghadi and Samana
d. Samana and Kanina
6. Which two villages are the farthest from one another:
a. Kanina and Sompura
b. Vijay Nagar and Ghadi
c. Badlapur, Ghadi
d. Ghadi and Samana
7. How far is Vijay Nagar from Ghadi (in km) as the crow flies:
8. If south-east becomes north, north-east becomes west and so on, what will west become:
9. Two persons start from the opposite points of a main road, 180 kms apart. The first person runs for 20 kms and takes a right turn and then runs for 25 kms. He then turns left and runs for another 30 kms and takes the direction back to reach the main road. In the meantime, the other person has run only 50 kms along the main road. What would be the distance between the two persons at his point:
a. 65 kms
b. 75 kms
c. 80 kms
d. 85 kms
10. There are four towns Vijay Nagar, Subash Nagar, Gobind Pur and Lajpat Nagar . Subash Nagar is to the South-west of Vijay Nagar, Gobind Pur is the east of Subash Nagar and south-east of vijay nagar, and Lajpat Nagar is to the north of Gobind Pur in line with Subash Nagar- Vijay Nagar. In which direction of Vijay Nagar is Lajpat Nagar located:
1.C, 2.B, 3.B, 4.D, 5.D, 6.C, 7.A, 8.C, 9.C, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN