Friday, March 11, 2016
QUANT QUIZ-15 BASED ON
RATIO AND PROPORTION
1. Two numbers are in ratio 1/2:2/2/3, when each of these are increased by 15, they become in the ratio1/2/3:2/1/2 . Find the numbers:
a. 27, 36
c. 48, 27
2. A and B have money in the ratio 2:1.If A gives Rs 2 to B, the money will be in the ratio 1:1.What was the initial amounts they had:
a. Rs 12, Rs 6
b. Rs 16 , Rs 8
c. Rs. 8 ,Rs 4
d. Rs 6 and Rs 3
3. A man ordered 4 pairs of black socks and some pair of brown socks. The price of a black socks is double that of a brown pair, while preparing the bill the clerk interchanged the number of black and brown pairs by mistake which increased the bill by 50%.The ratio of the number of black and brown pairs of socks in the original order was:
4. A fruit seller sold big, medium and small sized apples for Rs 15, Rs 10 , Rs 5 respectively. The total number of apples sold were in the ratio 3:2:5.Find the average cost of an apple :
5. 4 yrs ago, the ratio of the age of A and B was 2:3 and after 4 yrs it will become 5:7.Find their present age:
d. 36, 52
6. If there is a reduction in the number of workers in a factory in the ratio 15:11 and an increment in the wage in the ratio 22 : 25 than the ratio by which the total wage of the workers should be decreased in:
7. Two equal glasses filled with alcohol and water in the proportion 2:1 and 3:2 are emptied into a 3rd glass. The proportion of alcohol and water in the 3rd glass will be:
8. A policeman starts to chase a thief, when the thief goes 10 steps, the policeman moves 8 steps. 5 steps of policeman are equal to 7 steps of thief. The ratio of the speeds of policeman and thief is:
9. The ratio of the number of boys and girls in a school was 5:3. Some new boys and girls were admitted to the school, in the ratio 5:7.At time, the total number of students in the school became 1200 and the ratio of boys to girls changed to 7:5. The number of students in the school before new admission was:
10. In an examination, the number of those who passed and the number of those who failed were in the ratio 25:4.If 5 more had appeared and the number of failures was 2 less than earlier. The ratio of passers to failure would have been 22:3.The total number who appeared at the examination is:
1.C, 2.C, 3.D, 4.C, 5.D, 6.A, 7.D, 8.C, 9.D, 10.B
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN