Friday, March 11, 2016
REASONING QUIZ–15 BASED ON
1. Pointing to Ratvik, Anu said , “ He is the son of my father’s only son”. How is Ritvik’s mother related to Anu.
2. Pointing out to a lady, a girl said, “ She is the daughter-in-law of the grandmother of my father’s only son”. How is the lady related to the girl.
3. Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law. How is the woman’s husband related to the man in the photograph:
d. none of these
Directions for Questions (4-6)
Sushma is sister of Bobby.Krishna is the brother of Bobby.
Krishna is son of Lucky.Lucky is married to Yasmin. Yasmin is daughter of Jayesh.
Yasmin has only one daughter.Jayesh is married to Komal.
Krishna is brother of David. David is married to Tina.
4. If Pankaj is brother of Komal, then how is Jayesh related to Pankaj:
e. can’t determine
5. How is Tina related to Sushma:
6. If Ziya is daughter of Tina then how is Bobby related to Ziya:
e. Can’t determine
7. A woman going with a boy is asked by another woman about the relationship between them. The woman replied , ‘ My maternal uncle is the uncle of is sister’s father’. Identify the relationship.
a. Mother and Son
b. Aunt and Nephew
c. Sister and Brother
d. Uncle and Niece
8. Pointing to a boy, Aakash said, ‘his mother is the only daughter of my son’s grandmother’.How is Aakash related to the boy:
d. Son in law
9. Pointing to Kapil, Shipa said, ‘His mother’s brother is the father of my son Ashish’. How is Kapil related to Shipla:
e. none of these
10. X introduces Y saying , ‘ He is the husband of the granddaughter of the father of my father’. How is Y related to X:
c. Brother in law
d. Nephew e. Son in law
1.A, 2.B, 3.A, 4.E, 5.C, 6.A, 7.B, 8.A, 9.B, 10.C,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN