REASONING QUIZ–15 BASED ON
1. Pointing to Ratvik, Anu said , “ He is the son of my father’s only son”. How is Ritvik’s mother related to Anu.
2. Pointing out to a lady, a girl said, “ She is the daughter-in-law of the grandmother of my father’s only son”. How is the lady related to the girl.
3. Pointing to a photograph, a woman says, This man’s son’s sister is my mother-in-law. How is the woman’s husband related to the man in the photograph:
d. none of these
Directions for Questions (4-6)
Sushma is sister of Bobby.Krishna is the brother of Bobby.
Krishna is son of Lucky.Lucky is married to Yasmin. Yasmin is daughter of Jayesh.
Yasmin has only one daughter.Jayesh is married to Komal.
Krishna is brother of David. David is married to Tina.
4. If Pankaj is brother of Komal, then how is Jayesh related to Pankaj:
e. can’t determine
5. How is Tina related to Sushma:
6. If Ziya is daughter of Tina then how is Bobby related to Ziya:
e. Can’t determine
7. A woman going with a boy is asked by another woman about the relationship between them. The woman replied , ‘ My maternal uncle is the uncle of is sister’s father’. Identify the relationship.
a. Mother and Son
b. Aunt and Nephew
c. Sister and Brother
d. Uncle and Niece
8. Pointing to a boy, Aakash said, ‘his mother is the only daughter of my son’s grandmother’.How is Aakash related to the boy:
d. Son in law
9. Pointing to Kapil, Shipa said, ‘His mother’s brother is the father of my son Ashish’. How is Kapil related to Shipla:
e. none of these
10. X introduces Y saying , ‘ He is the husband of the granddaughter of the father of my father’. How is Y related to X:
c. Brother in law
d. Nephew e. Son in law
1.A, 2.B, 3.A, 4.E, 5.C, 6.A, 7.B, 8.A, 9.B, 10.C,