Friday, April 22, 2016
MATH TEST-30: GEOMETRY
1. In a circle with centre O, AOC is a diameter of the circle, BD is a chord and OB and CD are joined. If ∠AOB = 130o, then ∠BDC =?
2. If in a triangle ABC, BE and CF are two medians perpendicular to each other and if AB = 19 cm and AC = 22 cm, then length of BC is:
a. 19.5 cm
b. 26 cm
c. 20.5 cm
d. 13 cm
3. The ratio of interior angle to exterior angle of a regular polygon is 5:1. The number of sides of polygon is:
4. A straight line parallel to BC of
intersects AB and AC at points P and Q
respectively. AP = QC, PB = 4 units and AQ = 9, than the length of AP is:
a. 25 unit
b. 30 unit
c. 6 unit
d. 6.5 unit
5. AC is the diameter of a circumcircle of
Chord ED is parallel to the diameter AC. If ∠ CBE = 50, then ∠DEC is:
6. Two chords AB and CD of circle whose centre is O, meet at the point P and ∠ AOC = 50, ∠BOD = 40.then the value of ∠CPD :
made on same base BC on opposite sides. The line joining vertices A and D
intersect BC at O. Then the ratio of
DBC will be:
a. OB : OC
b. AO : OD
c. AB : CD
d. AC : BD
8. In the Adjoining figure AD, AE and BC are tangents to the circle at D, E,F respectively, then :
a. AD = AB+BC+AC
b. 2AD = AB+BC+AC
c. AD = ½ (AB+ BC+AC)
d. 3AD = AB+BC+AC
9. If O is the centre of a circle of radius r and AB is a chord of the circle at a distance r/2 from O, then ∠BAO is:
10. The tangents are drawn at the extremities of a diameter AB of a circle with centre P. If a tangent to the circle at the point C intersects the other two tangents at Q and R, then the measure of the ∠QPR =
1.A, 2.D, 3.C, 4.C, 5.C, 6.C, 7.B, 8.B, 9.B, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...