Friday, April 22, 2016
MATH TEST-30: GEOMETRY
1. In a circle with centre O, AOC is a diameter of the circle, BD is a chord and OB and CD are joined. If ∠AOB = 130o, then ∠BDC =?
2. If in a triangle ABC, BE and CF are two medians perpendicular to each other and if AB = 19 cm and AC = 22 cm, then length of BC is:
a. 19.5 cm
b. 26 cm
c. 20.5 cm
d. 13 cm
3. The ratio of interior angle to exterior angle of a regular polygon is 5:1. The number of sides of polygon is:
4. A straight line parallel to BC of
intersects AB and AC at points P and Q
respectively. AP = QC, PB = 4 units and AQ = 9, than the length of AP is:
a. 25 unit
b. 30 unit
c. 6 unit
d. 6.5 unit
5. AC is the diameter of a circumcircle of
Chord ED is parallel to the diameter AC. If ∠ CBE = 50, then ∠DEC is:
6. Two chords AB and CD of circle whose centre is O, meet at the point P and ∠ AOC = 50, ∠BOD = 40.then the value of ∠CPD :
made on same base BC on opposite sides. The line joining vertices A and D
intersect BC at O. Then the ratio of
DBC will be:
a. OB : OC
b. AO : OD
c. AB : CD
d. AC : BD
8. In the Adjoining figure AD, AE and BC are tangents to the circle at D, E,F respectively, then :
a. AD = AB+BC+AC
b. 2AD = AB+BC+AC
c. AD = ½ (AB+ BC+AC)
d. 3AD = AB+BC+AC
9. If O is the centre of a circle of radius r and AB is a chord of the circle at a distance r/2 from O, then ∠BAO is:
10. The tangents are drawn at the extremities of a diameter AB of a circle with centre P. If a tangent to the circle at the point C intersects the other two tangents at Q and R, then the measure of the ∠QPR =
1.A, 2.D, 3.C, 4.C, 5.C, 6.C, 7.B, 8.B, 9.B, 10.C,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN