Sunday, April 24, 2016
MATH TEST-31: COMPOUND INTEREST
1. A person took a loan of Rs 6000 for 3 yrs at 5% per annum compound interest. He repaid Rs 2100 in each of first 2 years. The amount he should pay at the end of 3rd year to clear his debts.
2. If the sum of money placed at CI, compounded annually, triples itself in 5 yrs, then it will be 27 times of itself in how many years:
3. The difference between simple and compound interest compounded every 6 months at the rate of 10% p.a at the end of 1 yr is Rs 50. Find the sum.
4. In what time will Rs. 390625 amount to Rs 456976 at 4% compound interest:
a. 2 yr
b. 3 yr
c. 4 yr
d. 5 yr
5. Divide Rs 2708 between A and B so that A’s share at the end of 6 yrs may be equal to B’s share at the end of 8 yrs compound at 8%:
a. 1458 , 1250
c. 1438, 1270
d. 1468 , 1240
6. A bank offers 10% compound interest compounded half yearly. By depositing Rs 2000 each on 1st Jan and 1st July of a year interest gained is:
7. There is 30% increase in an amount in 6 yrs at Simple interest .What will be the compound interest of Rs. 6000 after 3 yrs at the same rate:
8. The difference between effective annual interest corresponding to 8% per annum payable yearly and half yearly at the end of 2 yrs:
d. . 44
9. The difference between compound interest and simple interest on an amount of Rs 25000 for 2 yrs is 62.5 .What is the rate:
10. The compound interest on a certain sum for 2 yrs at 10% per annum is Rs 12. The simple interest on the same sum for double the time and half the rate is:
1.A, 2.C, 3.B, 4.C, 5.A, 6.B, 7.A, 8.D, 9.C, 10.D,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICK HERE
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN