Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ- 12 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Thursday, May 26, 2016
BANKING QUIZ- 12 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1.“Bulls and Bears” are terms used in?
A. Commodity markets
B. Vegetable markets
C. Bullion markets
D. Stock exchange
2.The previous name of State Bank of India was?
A. National Bank of India
B. Premier Bank of India
C. Royal Bank of India
D. Imperial Bank of India
3. Full form of BPO?
A. Budget Product Online
B. Balance of Payment
C. Business Process Outsourcing
D. None of these
4. SEBI is a:
A. Advisory body
B. Statutory body
D. Non-statutory body
5. Which of the following is a form of “Small Savings Bank” popular among the poor or children:
A. Core Banking
B. Credit Banking
C. Piggy Banking
D. Debit Card
6. Which of the following terms is not used in the world of economics/finance:
A. Sinking Fund
B. Open Door Policy
C. Third World
d. none of the above
7. Which of the following is the name of the organization set up to boost overall small finance in India:
8. Who is to certify that any bill is a Money Bill?
B. Prime Minister
C. Speaker of LokSabha
D.None of the above
9. After how many years the Finance Commission is reconstituted ?
(A)Once in 2 years
(B)Once in 3 years
(C)Once in 5 years
(D) Once in 10 years
10. A sum of money paid regularly (typically annually) by a company to its shareholders out of its profits (or reserves) is called as?
1.D, 2.D, 3.C, 4.B, 5.C, 6.C, 7.D, 8.C, 9.D, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN