Thursday, May 26, 2016
REASONING QUIZ- 33 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. In a certain code ORGANISE is written as BHSPDRHM. How is DOUBTFUL written in that code?
(5) None of These
2. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word SPINSTER each of which has as many letters between them in the word (in both forward and backward directions), as they have between them in the English alphabetical series?
(1 More than six
(5) ) Four
Directions (3-7): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
In a party there are eight friends in which four are boys and remaining are girls, in which girls are Eva, Ishita, Chetana and Diya and boys are Badal, Ramesh, Farhan and Gullu. In between these eight friends one girl and one boy are the host. They are sitting around a rectangular table. Three are on the longer side of the rectangular table and hosts are on the remaining side. Some additional information is given below:
(a) All four girls are sitting adjacent to each other and Diya is 3rd right of Gullu.
(b) Gullu is the host sitting 2nd left of Chetana. Ramesh and Chetana are sitting opposite to each other.
(c) Ishita is 3rd left of Gullu. Farhan is third left of Eva.
3. Who is the 2nd host in this arrangement?
(5) none of these
4. What is the Chetana’s position?
(1) Immediate left of Gullu
(2) Immediate right to Gullu
(3) Farhan’s 2nd right
(4) Farhan’s immediate right
(5) Immediate left of Eva.
5. Who is immediate left of Diya?
6. How many girls and boys are sitting opposite to the same gender?
(5) None of these
7. Which of the following statement is true?
(1) Three boys are sitting on one longer side
(2) Ishita is the another host
(3) Farhan and Eva are opposite to each other
(4) One girls is sitting to the second right of Badal
(5) None of these
8. Pointing to a girl, Mr Bhalla said, “This girl is the daughter of the husband of the mother of my wife’s brother.” Who is Bhalla to the girl?
(5) None of these
Directions(9-10): Study the following information and answer the given questions.
G is the mother of R. R is the mother of S. S is the daughter of T. T is the brother of J. J is the mother of L. L is the daughter of Q. Q is the Son of D.
9.) How is T related to G?
10.) How is S related to J?
5) Cannot be determined
1.4, 2.1, 3.3, 4.4, 5.5, 6.4, 7.5, 8.1, 9.4, 10.4,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...