Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ -9 FOR SBI CLERK & PO EXAM 2016
Saturday, May 21, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -9 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. Head office of BIS is situated at:
a) Geneva, Switzerland
b) Amsterdam, Netherlands
c) Basel, Switzerland
d) Paris, Italy
2. The Headquarter of Allahabad Bank is situated at:
a) Kolkata, West Bengal
b) Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh
c) New Delhi
d) Mumbai, Maharastra
3. Earlier the name of AXIS Bank was_______
a) Hind Bank Limited
b) UTI Bank Limited
c) United India Bank Limited
d) Invgy Pvt Ltd
4. The Headquarter of IRDAI is sitiuated at:
b) New Delhi
5. The Full form of GATT:
a) General Agreement on Tariffs, Tradition and Trade
b) General Agreement on Tariffs and Trade
c) General Agreement on Tradition and Trade
d) None of The Above
6. The full form of NPCI is _______
a) National Commission for Payment Information
b) National Payment Corporation of India
c) National Payment Collaboration of India
d) National Payment Commission of India
7. Banking Ombudsman is appointed for:
a) Handling and redress banks complaints against customers' behavior
b) Providing decision on important banking operations like - CRR, SLR and MSF etc.
c) Handling and redress customer complaints against deficiency in certain banking
d) None of The Above
8. Prior to the establishment of the Reserve Bank of India, the Government banking business was conduct by?
a. Federal Bank Of India
b. Central Bank of India
c. Imperial Bank of India
d. Apex Bank of India
9.In which of the following organization estimates the” National Income of India” ?
a. Central Estimates Survey Committee
b. Reserve Bank Of India
c. Finance Ministry
d. Central Statistical Organization
10. 'Smart Money' is a term used for?
a. Credit card
b. Internal banking
c. Mobile Banking
d. Cash with public
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN