QUANT QUIZ-21 BASED ON TIME AND WORK
1. Rohan completes 40% of task in 18 days and then with the help of Ram and Rohit finishes the work. Ram is 50% as efficient as Rohan is and Rohit is 50% as efficient as Ramesh. How many days the remaining work is complete:
2. Working together Anu and Anna can do a job in 6 days. Anna and Maya can do same job in 10 days and Maya and Anu in 7.5 d ays. How long will it take if they do together.
3. 3 man, 4 women and 6 children can complete work in 7 days. a woman does double the work a man does and a child does half the work a man does. How many woman alone can complete the work in 7 days.
4. A,B and C can do a work in 5,10,15 days. They started together but after 2 DAYS A and B left.C did the remaining work in
5. A can do a certain job in x days. B takes twice as long to do job. Working together they can complete in 6 days. How many hours does B takes.
6. X alone can do a piece of work in 15 days and Y alone can do it in 10 days. X and Y undertook a job for Rs 720. With the help of Z they finish it in 5 days .Z’s pay is:
7. S can do a job in 20 days R in 30 days and P in 60 days .If S is helped by R and P every 3rd day. How long will it take them to finish.
8. 4 Men and 3Women can do a job in 6 days.5 Men and 6 Women can do a job in 4 days if she work alone on it then she takes:
9. A alone can do a piece of work in 6 days and B alone in 10 days. A and B undertook a job of Rs 3200. They worked it for 2 days and then C finished the remaining work in 7 days. C pays:
10. 10 Women can complete a work in 7 days 10 Child can complete a job in 14 days .how many day will 5 women + 10 child take:
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.B, 5.A, 6.D, 7.A, 8.B, 9.A, 10.A,
For Full Explanation Of Each Question CLICKHERE