REASONING QUIZ -26 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Directions (Q. 1–5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:A word and number arrangement machine when given an input line of words and numbers it rearranges them following a particular rule in each step. The following is an illustration of an input and its rearrangement.
Input: money player native typhoon diamond corrupt leaders read pager
Step I: typhoon money player native diamond corrupt leaders read pager
Step II: typhoon leaders money player native diamond corrupt read pager
Step III: typhoon leaders diamond money player native corrupt read pager
Step IV: typhoon leaders diamond corrupt money player native read pager
Step V: typhoon leaders diamond corrupt player money native read pager
Step VI: typhoon leaders diamond corrupt player native money read pager
Step VII: typhoon leaders diamond corrupt player native pager money read
And step VII is the last step of the above input. As per the rules followed in the above steps, find out the appropriate steps for the given input.
Input: added essar called show tummy forced into monger Sukhdev cat
1. How many steps are required to complete the arrangement?
2. In step VI, which of the following words would be on the sixth position from left?
3. What is the position of 'called' in the step IV?
1) Fourth from right end
2) Fourth from left end
3) Fifth from right end
4) Fifth from left end
5) Third to left end
4. Which of the following is second last step of the given input?
1) Sukhdev monger forced added essar called show trcat into cat.
2) Sukhdev forced added monger called essar show trcat into cat.
3) Sukhdev monger forced called tummy added essar show into cat.
4) Cannot be determined
5) Other than given options
5. Which of the following words will be fifth from the right end in the above arrangement in step III?
Direction (6-10): Each of the question given below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in statements are sufficient to answer the questions . Read both statements and given answer.
1) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not suffcient to answer the question.
3) If the data either is statement I alone or is statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in both the statement I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data is both the statement I and II together are necessary to answer the questions.
6. On which day of the week does 'Sunita' birthday fall?
I. Sita correctly remembers that Sunita's birthday fall after Tuesday but before Friday.
II. Reeta correctly remembers that Sunita's birthday fall before Saturday but after Wednesday.
7. How is 'sa' coded in a code language?
I. 'li na pee' means 'come home tomorrow'
II. 'pee sa ki' means 'home and office'
8. U, V, W, X and Y are standing in a row facing North who is on the immediate right of U?
I. V is on the immediate left of Y, who is second to the right of U.
II. U is second to the right of W and W is third to the left of V.
9. Rani is shoter than Meena and Rewa is taller than Mini. Who is the shorter among them?
I. Meena is shorter than Mini.
II. Meena is shorter than Rewa.
10. In a certain code, '349' means 'we are champions' which letter stands for 'we'?
I. '975 means 'we won cup'.
II. 641 mean's 'they are loser's'
1.3, 2.1, 3.1, 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.4, 8.3, 9.1, 10.1,