BANKING QUIZ -23 FOR SBI – PO & IBPS EXAM
1. Types of loans granted by banks for purchase of white goods are_______________.
A. Consumer Durable Loans
B. Consortium loans
C. White Loans
D. None of these
2. The letter ‘R’ denotes_______ in the term IFRS.
3. Exporters in India get insurance cover and risk cover from which of the following organizations?
4. Cash kept in the currency chest is owned by?
A. Reserve Bank of India
B. Central Government
C. State Bank of India
D. Currency Chest branch bank
5. Full form of FATCA is_______________.
A. Forex Account Tax Compliance Act
B. Foreign Account Total Compliance Act
C. Forex Account Total Compliance Act
D. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
6. What is the minimum initial deposit required for opening a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account(BSBDA)?
A. No initial deposit
7. A debt which is irrecoverable and is therefore written off as loss in the accounts of an institution or bank is known as __________
A. external debt
B. bad debt
C. good debt
D. internal debt
8. The difference between the total cost of a project and the sanctioned loan amount is called as ___________
A. Near Money
B. Hot Money
C. Margin Amount
D. Gross Income
9. What is basically charged when a person uses a credit card to obtain cash?
A. Cash Advance Fee
B. Redemption Fee
C. Transaction Fee
D. Early Repayment Charge
10. A loan which is secured by collateral and for which borrower is not personally liable is called __________.
A. Secured loan
B. Non-Recourse loan
C. Syndicated loan
D. No Documentation loan
1.C, 2.D, 3.B, 4.A, 5.D, 6.A, 7.B, 8.C, 9.D, 10.B,