Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANKING QUIZ -23 FOR SBI – PO & IBPS EXAM
Saturday, June 25, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -23 FOR SBI – PO & IBPS EXAM
1. Types of loans granted by banks for purchase of white goods are_______________.
A. Consumer Durable Loans
B. Consortium loans
C. White Loans
D. None of these
2. The letter ‘R’ denotes_______ in the term IFRS.
3. Exporters in India get insurance cover and risk cover from which of the following organizations?
4. Cash kept in the currency chest is owned by?
A. Reserve Bank of India
B. Central Government
C. State Bank of India
D. Currency Chest branch bank
5. Full form of FATCA is_______________.
A. Forex Account Tax Compliance Act
B. Foreign Account Total Compliance Act
C. Forex Account Total Compliance Act
D. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act
6. What is the minimum initial deposit required for opening a Basic Savings Bank Deposit Account(BSBDA)?
A. No initial deposit
7. A debt which is irrecoverable and is therefore written off as loss in the accounts of an institution or bank is known as __________
A. external debt
B. bad debt
C. good debt
D. internal debt
8. The difference between the total cost of a project and the sanctioned loan amount is called as ___________
A. Near Money
B. Hot Money
C. Margin Amount
D. Gross Income
9. What is basically charged when a person uses a credit card to obtain cash?
A. Cash Advance Fee
B. Redemption Fee
C. Transaction Fee
D. Early Repayment Charge
10. A loan which is secured by collateral and for which borrower is not personally liable is called __________.
A. Secured loan
B. Non-Recourse loan
C. Syndicated loan
D. No Documentation loan
1.C, 2.D, 3.B, 4.A, 5.D, 6.A, 7.B, 8.C, 9.D, 10.B,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN