Saturday, June 25, 2016
REASONING QUIZ- 47 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Directions (Q. 1–5): Each of the questions below consists of a question and two statements numbered I and II given below it. You have to decide whether the data provided in the statements are sufficient to answer the questions. Read both the statements and give answer:
1) If the data in both the statements I and II together are not sufficient to answer the question.
2) If the data in both the statements I and II together are necessary to answer the question.
3) If the data either in statement I alone or in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question.
4) If the data in statement I alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement II alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
5) If the data in statement II alone are sufficient to answer the question, while the data in statement I alone are not sufficient to answer the question.
1. What is the code for 'coffee' in a certain code language?
I. In that code language 'coffee now coffee today' is written as 'td kr kr yj'.
II. In that code language 'coffee it now please' is written as 'td kr ds ry'
2. What is the duration of an examination of 80 marks?
I. The alarming bell in an examination rings half an hour before the end of an examination. The warning bell rings at 11.30 am.
II. The duration of the examination of 80 marks is less than two hours. The examination begins at 10.30 am.
3. What is the shortest distance between point F and point G?
I. Point L is 5 meter to the south of point F. Point M is 5 meter of the east of point L. Point G is 5 meter to the north of point M.
II. Point G is 2.5 meter to the east of point B. Point C is 5 meter to the south of point B. Point L is 2.5 meter to the west of point C. Point F is 5 meter to the north of point L.
Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions (4-8):-
• Seven people A, B, C, D, E, F and G were appointed to an organization on seven different days of the same week starting from Monday to Sunday( not necessarily in the same order).
• Each person also plays a different game namely – Shotput, Kabbadi, Discuss throw, Shooting, Badminton, Rugbee and Table tennis.( not necessarily in the same order).
• Only two people were appointed after the one who plays Kabbadi. E was appointed on one of the days after the one who plays Kabbadi. Only three people were appointed between E and G.
• Only one person was appointed between G and the one who plays Badminton. A was appointed immediately after the one who plays badminton. only three people were appointed after the one who plays Table tennis.
• C was appointed immediately after F but not on Friday.
• Only one people was appointed between F and the one who plays shotput.
• More than two people were appointed between D and the one who plays rugbee. E does not play Discuss throw and Rugbee.
4. Who amongst the following was appointed on Wednesday?
1. The one who plays Table tennis
4. The one who plays Shotput
5. Which of the following statements is true as per the given arrangement?
1. Only one person was appointed between F and the one who plays Shooting
2. Only three people were appointed before C
3. A plays Rugbee
4. B was appointed on Saturday
5. None of the given options is true
6. The person who plays Rugbee was appointed on which of the following days?
7. Which of the following combinations will be definitely true as per the given arrangement information?
1. C – Shooting
2. Thursday – D
3. Saturday – Shotput
4. Monday – Badminton
5. F – Table tennis
8. How many persons were appointed before G?
5. None as G was appointed on Monday
9. Which of the following symbols should replace the question mark in the given expression in order to mark ‘G>F’ as well as ‘L<N’ definitely true?
G = N ? T ≥ F ≥ L
(4) > or =
10. How many such pairs of letters are there in the word 'BODYGUARD', each of which has as many letters between them in the word as in the English Alphabet?
1.4, 2.2, 3.3, 4.4, 5.1, 6.5, 7.4, 8.1, 9.2, 10.4,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN