Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) BANKING AWARENESS banking gk BANNKING QUIZ – 15 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Wednesday, June 1, 2016
BANNKING QUIZ – 15 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
1. An electronic dealing and reporting of transactions in government securities was introduced in February 2002. That system is named as NDS. What does NDS stand for_______?
a. Negotiated Dealing System
b. Non-Banking Dealing System
c. Negotiable Debugging system
d. Negotiable Drilling System
e. Both a) and c)
2. RBI follows which of the following system for issuance of currency?
a. Proportional Reserve System
b. Maximum Reserve System
c. Minimum Reserve System
d. None of the above
3. What is the full form of TLR?
a. Triple Lock Reception
b. Two Lock Receptacle
c. Two Lock Reception
d. Triple Lock Receptacle
4. Rupee coins are the legal tender in India under the provisions of____________?
(a) Reserve Bank of India Act 1934
(b) Indian Coinage Act 1906
(c) Banking Regulation Act 1949
(d) Negotiable Instruments Act 1881
(e) None of the above
5. Which of the following is NOT a KYC requirement while opening a bank account?
a. A proof of income
b. A proof of address
c. A proof of identity
d. A recent photograph
e. None of these
6. What is the term used for a deposit with a bank that locks up money for a certain period but also provides an option of premature withdrawal which may attract a penalty?
a. Savings bank deposit
b. Recurring deposit
c. Term deposit
d. Current deposit
7. Name the micro finance company that becomes the first to start operation as a commercial bank?
a Paytm Bank
b. Vodafone m-Pesa Bank
c. Bandhan Bank
d. Yes Bank
8. SEBI has been imposed a restriction on money flow in equity through ‘P-notes’. What is the full form of ‘P-notes’?
(a) Participatory notes
(b) Purchase notes
(c) Permanent notes
(d) Private notes
(e) None of these
9. Which commission distributes the taxes between centre and states ?
(a) NITI Ayog
(b) Board of Direct Taxes
(c) National Advisory Council
(d) National Development Counsel
(e) Finance Commission
10. When a country decide to conduct trade on favorable terms with another country for mutual benefits, this is called :
a. MFN Status
b. FTA System
c. Bilateral Trade
d. Counter Trade
1.A, 2.C, 3.D, 4.B, 5.A, 6.C, 7.C, 8.A, 9.E, 10.A
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN