Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 JUNE 2016
Friday, June 24, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 JUNE 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. UNION CABINET EXTENDS THE DEADLINE OF UDAY SCHEME
i. The Union Cabinet has approved the extension of the deadline for implementing the Ujjwal Discom Assurance Yojana by a year to March 31, 2017.
ii. It is considered as a important step for providing 24X7 affordable and environment-friendly Power for All.
iii. The Ujwal DISCOM Assurance Yojana is the scheme for providing financial assistance and revival package for electricity distribution companies of India.
2. FM ARUN JAITLEY TO VISIT CHINA TO ATTEND AIIB ANNUAL MEET
i. Finance Minister Arun Jaitley is on a five-day visit to China to attend AIIB annual meet starting from 23rd of June.
ii. He will attend the first annual meeting of the board of governors.
iii. Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank was started with corpus of 100-billion US dollar.
3. UNION CABINET APPROVED THE ESTABLISHMENT OF FUND OF FUNDS FOR STARTUPS
i. The Union Cabinet has approved the establishment of Fund of Funds for Startups.
ii. The fund is establishment for funding the the Start-up India Action Plan.
iii. The plan was started in January 2016 to boost start-up ecosystem in the country.
5. ANDY MURRAY WON FIFTH TIME QUEEN'S CLUB TITLE
i. British tennis star Andy Murray has created history by grabbing the Queen's Club tournament for a record fifth time.
ii. He defeated Milos Raonic in final.
iii. He had earlier won the Championships in 2009, 2011, 2013 and 2015.
6. NAGPUR AND CHINA'S JINAN BECOME 'SISTER CITIES'
i. Nagpur and the Chinese city of Jinan have become 'sister cities' after signing a pact.
ii. It will allows the exchange of ideas and technology in the field of education, youth affairs, urban planning and sports.
iii. The agreement will allows Nagpur to seek financial assistance from Jinan to execute development projects.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. HOW MANY STATES OF INDIA HAVE JOINED UDAY SCHEME?
2. WHO IS THE PRESIDENT OF ASIAN INFRASTRUCTURE INVESTMENT BANK?
a. Jin Liqun
b. Jim Kong
c. Kong Yen
d. None of these
3. THE FAMOUS TENNIS PLAYER “MILOS RAONIC” BELONGS TO WHICH GAME?
4. “QUEEN’S CLUB TITLE” BELONGS TO WHICH GAME?
5. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING TWO CITIES OF INDIA & CHINA HAVE BECOME “SISTER CITIES” FOR EXCHANGE OF IDEAS AND TECHNOLOGY?
a. Mumbai & Bejing
b. New Delhi & Shanghai
c. Nagpur & Jinan
d. Pune & Jinan
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. C
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN