Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 JUNE 2016
Monday, June 27, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 JUNE 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. BREXIT WON AS BRITAIN VOTES TO LEAVE EUROPEAN UNION
i. The United Kingdom has voted to leave the European Union after 43 years in a historic referendum.
ii. According to the reports London and Scotland voted strongly to stay in the Union.
iii. But the remaining vote has been done against it which mainly contains the north of England.
2. UNION GOVERNMENT APPROVED SETTING UP OF DISTRICT LEVEL ADVISORY AND MONITORING COMMITTEES
i. Union Ministry of Urban Development has approved the setting up of District Level Advisory and Monitoring Committees.
ii. The committees are formed to promote people centric planning and execution of new urban development schemes.
iii. These committees will include Members of Parliament and Members of Legislative Assembly.
iv. These Committees will oversee, review and monitor implementation of urban development, affordable housing and urban poverty alleviation programmes.
3. UNION GOVERNMENT LAUNCHES INDIA’S FIRST PILOT PROGRAMME TO RUN TWO-WHEELERS ON CNG IN NEW DELHI
i. Union Government has launched a pilot programme to run two-wheelers on Compressed Natural Gas in New Delhi to curb air pollution in cities.
ii. The project was jointly launched by Union Petroleum and Natural Gas Minister Dharmendra Pradhan and Union Environment Minister Prakash Javadekar
iii. The project has been launched by Indraprastha Gas Limited under its “Hawa Badlo” movement.
4. RBI RELEASES FRAMEWORK ON PAYMENTS SYSTEMS
i. Reserve Bank of India has released 'Vision-2018' document.
ii. The ‘Payment and Settlement Systems in India: Vision-2018’ aims at building best of class payment and settlement systems for a ‘less-cash’ India .
iii. It will also ensure access to mobile banking services to even basic phone users.
5. M S DHONI BECOMES BRAND AMBASSADOR OF EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE
i. Exide Life Insurance has announced India's ODI and T20 cricket captain Mahendra Singh Dhoni as its brand ambassador.
ii. Mr. Dhoni will feature in the Exide Life Insurance marketing campaign “Lamba saath, bharose Ki baat.”
6. BCCI APPOINTS ANIL KUMBLE AS THE NEW COACH OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM
i. Former Spinner Anil Kumble will be the new coach of Indian Cricket Team.
ii. He will serve the Indian team as a coach for one year.
iii. He is the highest wicket-taker for India till date and third in the international list.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. HOW MANY COUNTRIES ARE THE MEMBERS OF EUROPEAN UNION?
2. WHERE ARE THE HEADQUARTERS OF EUROPEAN UNION SITUATED?
3. WHO IS THE PRESENT UNION ENVIRONMENT MINISTER OF INDIA?
a. Dharmendra Pradhan
b. Prakash Javadekar
c. Nitin Gadkari
d. Piyush Goyal
4. THE “PAYEMENT AND SETTELMENT SYSTEMS IN INDIA: VISION 2018” PROGRAM HAS BEEN LAUNCHED BY WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING ORGANIZATIONS?
5. RECENTLY, WHO HAS BECOME THE BRAND AMBASSADOR OF “EXIDE LIFE INSURANCE”?
a. Yuvraj Singh
b. MS Dhoni
c. Sachin Tendulkar
d. Virat Kohli
6. WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING HAS APPOINTED AS THE NEW COACH OF INDIAN CRICKET TEAM?
a. Anil Kumble
b. Ravi Shastri
c. Rahul Dravid
d. Saurav Ganguly
1. C 2. A 3. B 4. D 5. B 6. A
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN