Saturday, June 25, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-48 FOR SBI CLERK & PO
Directions (Q. 1-5): Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions:
• Eight people Emani, Fazal, Gaurav, Hema, Vivesh, Sonika, Yamini and Zaheer are sitting in two parallel rows containing four people each.
• Emani, Fazal, Gaurav and Hema are sitting in row-1 facing north and Vivesh, Sonika, Yamini and Zaheer are sitting in row-2 facing south (but not necessarily in the same order).
• Thus, each person sitting in row-1 face another person sitting in row-2. Each of the two rows consists of one Fashion designer, one Airhostess, one Wing commander and one Actor (but not necessarily in the same order).
• The Fashion designer of row-1 sits second to the right of Hema. Sonika faces one of the immediate neighbours of Hema. Only one person sits between Sonika and the Actor.
• The one who faces the Actor of row-2 is an immediate neighbour of Emani. Only one person sits between Emani and the Wing commander.
• Vivesh sits second to the right of Zaheer. Yamini does not face Gaurav. The Actor of row-1 faces the Airhostess of row-2.
• Gaurav faces one of the immediate neighbours of the Fashion designer of row-2. The Fashion designer of row-2 does not sit at any of the extreme ends of the line. Zaheer is not a Fashion designer.
1. Which among of the following sitting at extreme ends of row-2?
(a) Sonika, Yamini
(b) Zaheer, Vivesh
(c) Zaheer, Sonika
(d) Emani, Hema
(e) Gaurav, Emani
2. Who amongst the following sits on the immediate left of Wing commander of row-1?
(b) The Fashion designer of row-1
(c) The Airhostess of row-1
(d) Actor of row-1
3. Which of the following represent both the immediate neighbours of actor of row-2?
(a) Zaheer and the Actor of row-2
(b) Sonika and the Airhostess of row-2
(c) Vivesh and the Fashion designer of row-2
(d) Sonika and the Wing commander of row-2
(e) Fashion designer of row-2 and Vivesh
4. Which of the given statements is true with respect to the given arrangement?
(a) Gaurav is a Actor.
(b) Fazal and Zaheer face each other.
(c) Yamini sits on the immediate right of Sonika.
(d) None of the given statements is true
(e) The Airhostess of one row faces the Fashion designer of another row.
5. If Yamini and Sonika interchange their places, so do Hema and Zaheer, then who amongst the following faces Emani?
(e) Other than those given as options
Directions (Q. 6-10) : Study the following information carefully and answer the question given below:
Eight friends P, Q, R, S, T, U, V and W are sitting around a circular table, facing the centre. Each of them is taking different beverages - Limca, Bru, Mix fruit, Cold coffee, Mango shake, Dew, Coke and Lassi, but not necessarily in the same order. Q is sitting second to the left of U. The person drinking Lassi is an immediate neighbour of U. Only one person sits between the person drinking Cold coffee and P. The person drinking Bru is on the immediate right of the person drinking Cold coffee. W is second to the right of U. S is drinking lassi. R and T are immediate neighbours. Neither R nor T is drinking Cold coffee. The person drinking Mango shake is on the immediate left of Q. The person drinking Dew is second to the right of person drinking Bru. The person drinking Coke is an immediate neighbour of the person drinking Cold coffee. R is second to the right of the person drinking Limca.
6. Who is second to the right of a person who is drinking Bru?
7. Who is sitting opposite to the person who is drinking Coke?
8. What is the position of V with respect to the person drinking Lassi?
a) Third to the left
b) Second to the right
c) Second to the left
d) Third to the right
e) Immediate right
9. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and hence form a group. Which of the following does not belong to the group?
a) Limca - S
b) Mix fruit Cold coffee - W
c) Cold coffee - T
d) Mango shake - V
e) Dew - U
10. Which of the following person is drinking Mix Fruit Juice?
1.C, 2.D, 3.E, 4.A, 5.B, 6.D, 7.E, 8.B, 9.C, 10.A,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN