Thursday, August 4, 2016
BANKING QUIZ-31 FOR SBI – PO& IBPS EXAM
1. Name the e-commerce company has launched ‘Tatkal’ initiative for small and medium businesses?
C. Ebay India
2. Which among the following is/are products or services developed by the NationalPaymentsCorporation of India (NPCI)?
1. Unified Payments Interface
3. National Financial Switch
Select the correct answer using the code given
(A) 1, 2 and 3
(B) 1 and 2 Only
(C) 2 and 3 Only
(D) 1 and 3 Only
3. With reference to India economy, consider the following:
1. Public debt
2. Open market operations
3. Bank rate
4. Primary deficit
Which of the above is/are component/components of Monetary Policy?
a) 1 Only
b) 2 and 3 Only
c) 1 and 2 only
d) 1, 3 and 4 only
4. Consider the following statements:
1. When the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) sells government securities to the general public it decreases the stock of high powered money in the economy.
2. The total liability of the RBI is called high powered money, which also consists of currency held by the public.
Which of the statements above is/are correct?
a) 1 Only
b) 2 Only
c) Neither 1 nor 2
d) Both 1 and 2
5. Which of the following is/are covered under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006?
A. Scheduled Commercial Banks
B. Regional Rural Banks
C. Primary Co-operative Banks
D. Only A and B
E. 1, 2 and 3
6. In which of the following reserves that can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during their crisis times?
B. Forex Reserves
D. Semi SLR
E. None of these
7. A negotiable money market instrument and issued in dematerialized form or as a Usance P- Note against funds deposited at a bank for a specified time period is known as
A. Certificate of Deposit
B. Line of Credit
D. Bill of Exchange
E. None of these
8. What does the lowering of Bank Rate by the Reserve Bank of India leads to?
A. Stability liquidity in the market
B. Less liquidity in the market
C. More liquidity in the market
D. None of these
E. It is dependent on other factors also
9. Which of the following organizations has launched Jeevan Labh scheme?
A) New India Insurance Ltd
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) State Bank of India
D) National Insurance Company Ltd
10. The NABARD has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which of the following organizations for web-based monitoring of watershed projects?
B) Geological Survey of India (GSI)
D) National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC)
1.B, 2.A, 3.B, 4.D, 5.E, 6.C, 7.A, 8.C, 9.B, 10.D
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 12 th OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. VIRAT KOHLI PRESENTED WITH ICC TEST CHAMPI...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN