Thursday, August 4, 2016
BANKING QUIZ-31 FOR SBI – PO& IBPS EXAM
1. Name the e-commerce company has launched ‘Tatkal’ initiative for small and medium businesses?
C. Ebay India
2. Which among the following is/are products or services developed by the NationalPaymentsCorporation of India (NPCI)?
1. Unified Payments Interface
3. National Financial Switch
Select the correct answer using the code given
(A) 1, 2 and 3
(B) 1 and 2 Only
(C) 2 and 3 Only
(D) 1 and 3 Only
3. With reference to India economy, consider the following:
1. Public debt
2. Open market operations
3. Bank rate
4. Primary deficit
Which of the above is/are component/components of Monetary Policy?
a) 1 Only
b) 2 and 3 Only
c) 1 and 2 only
d) 1, 3 and 4 only
4. Consider the following statements:
1. When the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) sells government securities to the general public it decreases the stock of high powered money in the economy.
2. The total liability of the RBI is called high powered money, which also consists of currency held by the public.
Which of the statements above is/are correct?
a) 1 Only
b) 2 Only
c) Neither 1 nor 2
d) Both 1 and 2
5. Which of the following is/are covered under the Banking Ombudsman Scheme, 2006?
A. Scheduled Commercial Banks
B. Regional Rural Banks
C. Primary Co-operative Banks
D. Only A and B
E. 1, 2 and 3
6. In which of the following reserves that can act as a liquidity buffer for commercial banks during their crisis times?
B. Forex Reserves
D. Semi SLR
E. None of these
7. A negotiable money market instrument and issued in dematerialized form or as a Usance P- Note against funds deposited at a bank for a specified time period is known as
A. Certificate of Deposit
B. Line of Credit
D. Bill of Exchange
E. None of these
8. What does the lowering of Bank Rate by the Reserve Bank of India leads to?
A. Stability liquidity in the market
B. Less liquidity in the market
C. More liquidity in the market
D. None of these
E. It is dependent on other factors also
9. Which of the following organizations has launched Jeevan Labh scheme?
A) New India Insurance Ltd
B) Life Insurance Corporation of India
C) State Bank of India
D) National Insurance Company Ltd
10. The NABARD has signed a Memorandum of Understanding with which of the following organizations for web-based monitoring of watershed projects?
B) Geological Survey of India (GSI)
D) National Remote Sensing Center (NRSC)
1.B, 2.A, 3.B, 4.D, 5.E, 6.C, 7.A, 8.C, 9.B, 10.D
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN