REASONING QUIZ-52 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
1. Risab and Aman are two friends talking with each other. The shadow of Risab falls on the right side of Aman. If Risab is facing north then the direction in which Aman is facing?
B) South West
D) North East
2. A boy facing north turns 120’ in clockwise direction and then turns 90’ in anti clockwise. In which direction now he is facing?
A) North in anti clockwise direction
B) South in clockwise direction
C) East in anti clockwise direction
D) West in clockwise direction
3. How many pairs of letters are there in the word (in forward direction) PENTIUM, each of which have as many letters between then in the word as they have between then in the English alphabet?
E) More than three
4. If RECIPROCAL is written as QFBJOQPBBK in a certain code, then how is REFERENCES written in that code?
E) None of these
Directions (5–10): Read the following information carefully and answer the questions given below it:
Eight family members Piyush, Jag, Rina, Siya, Tina, Usha, Visha and Varun are sitting in a circle facing centre.
‘Visha’ is second to the left of the son of Siya. Between ‘varun’ and the brother of Piyush only two persons are sitting and Jag is brother of Piyush . Rina and ‘Siya’ are not the brother of Piyush. The son of ‘Siya’ and the wife of Siya are sitting immediate of Tina. Rina is the wife of Jag. ‘Usha’ is the mother of varun. Usha is not an immediate neighbor of Jag and ‘Visha’. Visha is the sister of Tina and mother-in-law of Rina. ‘Usha’ the wife of ‘Siya’ is sitting third to the right of ‘Rina’. ‘Piyush’ is the son of varun. Piyush is left of Siya. Siya is not an immediate neighbor of Usha or Rina. Also male family member are immediate neighbours of Siya.
5. Who is second to the left of Visha?
A. Brother of Piyush
B. Mother of Visha
D. Mother of Jag
E. Aunt of Piyush
6. How many persons are there between Piyush and his brother?
7. Who is the son of Siya?
E. None of these
8. What is the position of sister-in-law of Piyush with respect to his grandmother?
A. 4th to the left
B. 4th to the right
C. 2nd to the right
D. 3rd to the left
E. None of these
9. How is Varun related to Tina?
D. Can’t be determine
10. If Tina is related to Rina, varun is related to visha then how is Jag is related to?
1.A, 2.D, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.B, 7.B, 8.D, 9.C, 10.A,