BANKING QUIZ -32 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. Which one of the following stock exchanges will get its own postage stamp?
A) MCX Stock Exchange
B) National Stock Exchange of India Ltd
C) Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE)
D) Bangalore Stock Exchange
2. Name the bank which has launched India’s first start-up focused bank branch?
A) State Bank of India
B) Canara Bank
C) Punjab National Bank
D) Bank of Baroda
3. The headquarters of the International Centre for Trade and Sustainable Development (ICTSD) are located at ________________.
C) New York
4. Which public sector bank has launched specialized branch for Start-ups called “InCube” in Bengaluru?
5. Name the bank, which became the first private sector bank in India to cross Rs. 1 Lakh croremark in mortgage disbursals?
A) AXIS Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) ICICI Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
6. Name the bank, which applied to become “Wholly Owned Subsidiary” of parent bank to expand its footprint in India?
7. Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI), set up as a subsidiary of which bank?
8. The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) is an association of Indian banks and financial institutions having headquarters located at_________.
B. New Delhi
9. A cheque which is truncated during the course of clearing cycle is called __________
A. Stale Cheque
B. Truncated Cheque
C. Self Cheque
D. Mutilated Cheque
E. None of these
10. Which of the following companies has tied up with ICICI Lombard General Insurance to offer motor insurance to its customers?
1.C, 2.A, 3.B, 4.D, 5.C, 6.A, 7.D, 8.E, 9.D, 10.E,