Tuesday, August 9, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-56 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
Directions (1-5): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Ten friends Ramesh, Kunal, Anisha, Rajesh, Khushi, Sonu, Piosha, Ahmed, Hansika and Anshul are sitting in two rows with five persons in each row. The persons in row one are facing south and the persons in row two are facing north. Each person in row one faces a person from the other row. All of them like a different dish, such as Burger, Pizza, Kulcha, Aloo Tikki, Pastry, French fries, Muffins, cold drinks, Pasta and momos, but not necessarily in the same order.
a) The persons who like Pastry and french fries sit opposite each other.
b) Sonu sits opposite Ramesh, who likes Burger. The one who likes Pizza sits opposite the one who likes Cold drinks.
c) Anshul is not facing north but sits third to the left of Piosha, who likes Pizza.
d) There is only one person between Kunal and Anisha. Khushi sits at one of the ends of the row and likes French fries.
e) The one who likes cold drinks is on the immediate right of Rajesh, who does not like momos. The persons who like Kulcha and Aloo Tikki respectively are not facing north. Anisha likes Muffins.
f) The one who likes Aloo Tikki sits opposite the one who is second to the right of Kunal.
g) Hansika does not like momos. Khushi sits opposite the one who sits second to the left of the one who likes Kulcha.
1. Name the person who likes Aloo Tikki?
2. Which of the following are sitting 2nd right of a person who likes pastry?
3. Choose the correct option, which do not belong to following group?
4. Who is sitting 3rd right of a person who is facing Piosha?
a. A person who likes cold drinks
b. A person who likes aloo tikki
c. A person who likes pasta
d. A person who likes French fries
e. A person who likes muffins
5. Which of the following are facing north direction?
a. Ahmed, Kunal
b. Hansika, Khushi
c. Anisha, Piosha
d. Anshul, sonu
e. Anisha, Ramesh
Directions (6-10): Study the following information carefully and answer the questions given below:
Eight friends – Aman, Ravi, Vikas, Disha, Varun, Ritika, Rupali and Alka – are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them likes a different cricketers – Kohli, Bhajji, Sachin, Kumble, Rohit sharma, Afridi, Wasim akram and Gavaskar.
There are two persons between those two persons who like Kohli and Bhajji and neither of them sits opposite Aman. Vikas and Rupali are immediate neighbours and neither of them likes Gavaskar or Bhajji.Aman, who likes Wasim akram, sits second to the right of the person who likes Gavaskar. Ravi and Varun neither like Gavaskar nor sit adjacent to Aman. Varun, who likes Bhajji, sits second to the left of Rupali, who likes Kumble. Vikas does not like Kohli.
The immediate neighbour of Varun faces Vikas, who sits third to the left of the one who likes Wasim akram. Ritika does not like Gavaskar. Both Disha and Alka do not like Kohli and Sachin. Ravi likes Afridi while Disha likes Rohit sharma. Ravi is not an immediate neighbour of Aman.
6. Who of the following is the favourite Cricketer of Alka?
e. None of these
7. Sachin is the favourite Cricketer of which of the following persons?
e. None of these
8. Who among the following sits exactly between Aman and Alka?
e. None of these
9. Which of the following statements is/are true about Ravi?
a. Ravi likes Rohit Sharma.
b. Ravi sits immediate neighbour of one who likes Sachin.
c. Ravi sits between Varun and Disha.
d. Ravi is immediate left of Rupali.
e. None of these
10. Four of the following five are alike in a certain way based on the given arrangement and thus form a group. Which of the following does not belong to that group?
a. Aman – Wasim akram
b. Ritika – Kohli
c. Varun – Bhajji
d. Disha – Sachin
e. Alka – Gavaskar
1.C, 2.B, 3.C, 4.D, 5.E, 6.B, 7.C, 8.A, 9.D, 10.D,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 24 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PM LAUNCHES #SANDESH2SOLDIERS CAMPAIGN i...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN