BANKING QUIZ -34 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. As per the newspaper reports the RBI is planning to introduce “Plastic Currency Notes’. What is/are the benefits of ‘Plastic Notes’?
I. Their Shelf life will be longer.
II. It will replace plastic money or credit, debit cards which are giving birth to many fraudulent practices.
III. Printing will be cheaper.
(a) Only I
(b) Only II
(c) Only III
(d) All of the above
2. ‘Sub Prime Lending’ is a term applied to the loans made to?
(a) Those who have a good credit history and are known to bank since 10 years
(b) Those who wish to take loan against the mortgage of tangible assets
(c) Those borrowers who do not have a good credit history
(d) None of the above
3. What is the indivisual’s maximum limit of fund transfer of RBI-EFT?
a. 10 lakh
c. 90 lakh
d. No Limit
4. Who can fix the interest rates on NRE and FCNR (B) deposits?
a. Board of Directors of banks
b. Asset-Liability Management Committee
c. Governor of RBI
d. Both (a) & (b)
5. Name the scheme through which transferring of personal remittances from abroad to beneficiaries in India?
e. Both (a) & (b)
6. What is the limit of foreign exchange for an indivisual for going abroad on employment basis?
a. USD 250000
b. USD 215000
c. USD 205000
d. USD 200000
7. Name the website which is launched by RBI to curb Illegal Collection of Deposits?
d. None of the above
8. Who issues Sovereign Gold Bond scheme?
a. Finance Minister of India
d. Public sector banks
9. Under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme, what is the maximum limit of fund transfer through NEFT enabled bank from India to Nepal?
a. Rs 50000
b. Rs 65000
c. Rs 52000
d. Rs 60000
10. What is the mandate for banks for issuing Magnetic stripe cards or Chip-based cards?
a. Mag-strip and CVV number
b. EVM Chip and pin enabled
c. EVM chip and finger prints
d. Mag-strip and finger prints
e. None of the above