Tuesday, August 9, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -34 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. As per the newspaper reports the RBI is planning to introduce “Plastic Currency Notes’. What is/are the benefits of ‘Plastic Notes’?
I. Their Shelf life will be longer.
II. It will replace plastic money or credit, debit cards which are giving birth to many fraudulent practices.
III. Printing will be cheaper.
(a) Only I
(b) Only II
(c) Only III
(d) All of the above
2. ‘Sub Prime Lending’ is a term applied to the loans made to?
(a) Those who have a good credit history and are known to bank since 10 years
(b) Those who wish to take loan against the mortgage of tangible assets
(c) Those borrowers who do not have a good credit history
(d) None of the above
3. What is the indivisual’s maximum limit of fund transfer of RBI-EFT?
a. 10 lakh
c. 90 lakh
d. No Limit
4. Who can fix the interest rates on NRE and FCNR (B) deposits?
a. Board of Directors of banks
b. Asset-Liability Management Committee
c. Governor of RBI
d. Both (a) & (b)
5. Name the scheme through which transferring of personal remittances from abroad to beneficiaries in India?
e. Both (a) & (b)
6. What is the limit of foreign exchange for an indivisual for going abroad on employment basis?
a. USD 250000
b. USD 215000
c. USD 205000
d. USD 200000
7. Name the website which is launched by RBI to curb Illegal Collection of Deposits?
d. None of the above
8. Who issues Sovereign Gold Bond scheme?
a. Finance Minister of India
d. Public sector banks
9. Under Indo-Nepal Remittance Facility Scheme, what is the maximum limit of fund transfer through NEFT enabled bank from India to Nepal?
a. Rs 50000
b. Rs 65000
c. Rs 52000
d. Rs 60000
10. What is the mandate for banks for issuing Magnetic stripe cards or Chip-based cards?
a. Mag-strip and CVV number
b. EVM Chip and pin enabled
c. EVM chip and finger prints
d. Mag-strip and finger prints
e. None of the above
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN