BANKING QUIZ -41 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. Name the bank, which partnered with UltraCash Technologies to launch payments processing through sound waves?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
2. The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) is an association of Indian banks and financial institutions having headquarters located at_________.
B. New Delhi
3. What is the maturity period for senior citizen savings scheme?
A. 5 years
B. 5 years
C. 2 years
D. 3 years
E. 4 years
4. Poverty line is expressed in terms of an overall _______.
A. Per capita Income
B. Per Capita development expenditure
C. Per Capita entertainment expenditure
D. Per Capita consumption expenditure
E. Per Capita GDP
5. Loans granted by a bank to an exporter popularly known as ‘Export credit’ is guaranteed, in case of default, by which of the following?
A. EXIM Bank
C. Ministry of International Trade, GOA
E. Other than those given as options
6. Who amongst the following is the regulator in the financial system of the country?
A. Other than those given as options
7. Which of the following is the negotiable instrument?
A. Demand Draft issued by a bank
B. Share certificate issued by a PSU
C. Fixed Deposit of a Banks
D. Debenture of a company
E. Airway Receipt
8. A non performing Asset in Banking Business means ________.
A. A fixed asset of Bank is not been utilized
B. A loan asset on which interest and/or installments remain unchanged.
C. A portion of deposits not been utilized
D. All of the Above
E. None of the Above
9. The period for which the securities cannot be delivered is called _______________ in the financial market.
A. Off Period
B. Down Market
C. Low Market
D. Shut Period
E. None of these
10. Which of the following does not have savings account?
A. NRE Account
B. NRO Account
C. FCNR (B) Account
D. Both (A) and(C)
E. All of the Above
1.C, 2.E, 3.A, 4.D, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.B, 9.D, 10.C,