Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ -41 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
BANKING QUIZ -41 FOR IBPS-PO &CLERK EXAM
1. Name the bank, which partnered with UltraCash Technologies to launch payments processing through sound waves?
A) HDFC Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Axis Bank
2. The Indian Banks’ Association (IBA) is an association of Indian banks and financial institutions having headquarters located at_________.
B. New Delhi
3. What is the maturity period for senior citizen savings scheme?
A. 5 years
B. 5 years
C. 2 years
D. 3 years
E. 4 years
4. Poverty line is expressed in terms of an overall _______.
A. Per capita Income
B. Per Capita development expenditure
C. Per Capita entertainment expenditure
D. Per Capita consumption expenditure
E. Per Capita GDP
5. Loans granted by a bank to an exporter popularly known as ‘Export credit’ is guaranteed, in case of default, by which of the following?
A. EXIM Bank
C. Ministry of International Trade, GOA
E. Other than those given as options
6. Who amongst the following is the regulator in the financial system of the country?
A. Other than those given as options
7. Which of the following is the negotiable instrument?
A. Demand Draft issued by a bank
B. Share certificate issued by a PSU
C. Fixed Deposit of a Banks
D. Debenture of a company
E. Airway Receipt
8. A non performing Asset in Banking Business means ________.
A. A fixed asset of Bank is not been utilized
B. A loan asset on which interest and/or installments remain unchanged.
C. A portion of deposits not been utilized
D. All of the Above
E. None of the Above
9. The period for which the securities cannot be delivered is called _______________ in the financial market.
A. Off Period
B. Down Market
C. Low Market
D. Shut Period
E. None of these
10. Which of the following does not have savings account?
A. NRE Account
B. NRO Account
C. FCNR (B) Account
D. Both (A) and(C)
E. All of the Above
1.C, 2.E, 3.A, 4.D, 5.B, 6.C, 7.A, 8.B, 9.D, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN