Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 21,22 AUGUST
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 21,22 AUGUST
1. The Court of Arbitration for Sport recently banned wrestler Narsingh Yadav for four years following an appeal by World Anti-Doping Agency. Identify the country in which the Court of Arbitration for Sport is located.
a) Lausanne, Switzerland
b) Paris, France
c) Zurich, Switzerland
d) Hague, The Netherlands
2. Which state government will confer Indian wrestler Sakshi Malik with Rani Laxmi Bai Award for winning a medal in Rio Olympics?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. The Union Ministry of Power launched the e-bidding portal DEEP for
a) Medium term purchase of power
b) Long term purchase of power
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) None of the above
4. Which country won the gold medal in women's football event at the Rio Olympics?
b) Great Britain
5. P V Sindhu recently secured a silver medal for India at the Rio Olympics. She is associated with which of the following sports?
6. India ranks at which spot in the 9th edition Global Innovation Index that released recently?
7. The Union Ministry of Mines launched a web portal for star rating of major mineral mines. The system was developed with the help of which of the following companies?
d) National Institute of Smart Governance
8. Badminton player P V Sindhu recently won historic silver medal in women’s singles badminton event at Rio Olympics. Who won gold in the event?
a) Wang Yihan
b) Sain Nehwal
c) Carolina Marin
d) Dolores Marco
9. Which Indian cricketer was recently made an honorary member of the esteemed Marylebone Cricket Club?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Virat Kohli
c) M S Dhoni
d) Virender Sehwag
10. Which educational institute adopted five villages under the Namami Gange Programme to deploy its expertise to limit the flow of sewage into River Ganga?
d) None of the above
11. A two-day meeting of BRICS Women Parliamentarian's Forum will be held in which city?
12. The United States of America recently advised its citizen to not to travel in certain areas of which country?
13. Which country topped the 9th edition Global Innovation Index (GII) 2016 that was released recently?
a) The United States of America
14. Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma will be conferred upon with the annual Sangeet Martand Ustad Chand Khan Lifetime Achievement. He is associated with which of the following musical instruments?
15. India’s first comprehensive Crime Criminal Tracking Network System was recently launched by which state government?
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN