Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 21,22 AUGUST
Wednesday, August 24, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 21,22 AUGUST
1. The Court of Arbitration for Sport recently banned wrestler Narsingh Yadav for four years following an appeal by World Anti-Doping Agency. Identify the country in which the Court of Arbitration for Sport is located.
a) Lausanne, Switzerland
b) Paris, France
c) Zurich, Switzerland
d) Hague, The Netherlands
2. Which state government will confer Indian wrestler Sakshi Malik with Rani Laxmi Bai Award for winning a medal in Rio Olympics?
a) Uttar Pradesh
3. The Union Ministry of Power launched the e-bidding portal DEEP for
a) Medium term purchase of power
b) Long term purchase of power
c) Both (a) and (b)
d) None of the above
4. Which country won the gold medal in women's football event at the Rio Olympics?
b) Great Britain
5. P V Sindhu recently secured a silver medal for India at the Rio Olympics. She is associated with which of the following sports?
6. India ranks at which spot in the 9th edition Global Innovation Index that released recently?
7. The Union Ministry of Mines launched a web portal for star rating of major mineral mines. The system was developed with the help of which of the following companies?
d) National Institute of Smart Governance
8. Badminton player P V Sindhu recently won historic silver medal in women’s singles badminton event at Rio Olympics. Who won gold in the event?
a) Wang Yihan
b) Sain Nehwal
c) Carolina Marin
d) Dolores Marco
9. Which Indian cricketer was recently made an honorary member of the esteemed Marylebone Cricket Club?
a) Sachin Tendulkar
b) Virat Kohli
c) M S Dhoni
d) Virender Sehwag
10. Which educational institute adopted five villages under the Namami Gange Programme to deploy its expertise to limit the flow of sewage into River Ganga?
d) None of the above
11. A two-day meeting of BRICS Women Parliamentarian's Forum will be held in which city?
12. The United States of America recently advised its citizen to not to travel in certain areas of which country?
13. Which country topped the 9th edition Global Innovation Index (GII) 2016 that was released recently?
a) The United States of America
14. Pandit Shiv Kumar Sharma will be conferred upon with the annual Sangeet Martand Ustad Chand Khan Lifetime Achievement. He is associated with which of the following musical instruments?
15. India’s first comprehensive Crime Criminal Tracking Network System was recently launched by which state government?
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN