Thursday, August 25, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-60 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
I. Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Eight persons – Jimmy, Khushi, Laxmi, Monu, Queen, Rita, Shivay, and Tarun are sitting around a circular table facing the centre but not necessarily in the same order. Each of them is related to Monu in some way or the other. Two persons are sitting between Queen and Laxmi. Monu is sitting second to the left of Queen. Three persons are sitting between Laxmi and the wife of Monu. The son of Monu is sitting second to the right of the wife of Monu. Three persons are sitting between the son of Monu and the brother of Monu. The daughter of Monu is sitting second to the left of the brother of Monu. Jimmy is sitting to the immediate right of Rita. Rita is neither son nor wife of Monu. The sister of Monu is sitting second to the left of Rita. Khushi is sitting to the immediate right of the sister of Monu. Two persons are sitting between Khushi and the father of Monu. Tarun is sitting second to the right of the mother of Monu.
1. Who amongst the following is the brother of Monu?
2. What is the position of Monu’s daughter with respect to Monu’s son?
A. Third to the right
B. Second to the left
C. Third to the left
D. Second to the right
E. Immediate right
3. Who amongst the following is the wife of Monu?
4. How is Jimmy related to Tarun?
5. Who amongst the following is the mother-in-law of Monu’s wife?
Direction (6-10): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions
There is a group of six persons living in a four-storey building. The persons are Peehu, Nisha, Rewa, Swati, Tina and Uvi. Each storey of the building has two flats. Thus, there are eight flats in all and two of them are vacant.
a) Rewa is heavier than Nisha, who in turn is heavier than Uvi.
b) The heaviest of the group lives on the top floor while the lightest lives on the ground floor.
c) Tina is lighter than Swati.
d) One of the flats on the first floor is vacant while one on the second floor is also vacant.
e) Peehu is neither the heaviest nor the lightest.
f) There are only two people heavier than Rewa. Peehu is not one of them.
g) Nisha shares the floor with the heaviest of the group while Rewa shares it with the lightest.
6. Who among the following is the lightest in the group?
e) None of these
7. On which floor does Peehu live?
d) Can’t be determine
8. Who among the following shares the floor with Rewa?
e) None of these
9. Tina and Peehu ______________________.
a) Lives on the same floor
b) Have two floors between their floors
c) Lives on adjacent floors
d) Have one floor between them
e) None of these
10. Starting from the heaviest of the group, what is the rank of Nisha in order of weight?
d) Either 4th or 5th
1.A, 2.D, 3.A, 4.C, 5.B, 6.C, 7.D, 8.D, 9.C, 10.D,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN