Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ - 44 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Thursday, September 1, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 44 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which private sector bank was earlier known as UTI Bank?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Yes Bank
2. Where are the headquarters of Federal Bank located?
c) New Delhi
3. In the Money market operations, the item widely accepted is?
(a) Treasury Bills
(b) Certificate of Deposits
(c) Inter Bank Participation Certificates
(d) None of the above
4. What is the full form of 'MUDRA'?
a) Micro-finance Units Development and Regulation Agency
b) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
c) Micro and Universal Development Refinance Agency
d) Micro Units Development and Regulation Agency
5. MUDRA Bank as a wholly owned subsidiary of which institutions?
a) Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)
b) Commercial Banks
c) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
d) Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)
6. The process of the total valuation of the financial capital assets of a country is technically known as?
(a) Gross Domestic Resources
(b) Gross Domestic Product
(c) Net wealth of the country
(d) Market Capitalization
7. Which of the following Indian Act has been replaced by the enactment of FEMA in 1999?
(a) Indian Copyright Act
(c) Indian Patent Act
(d) Both (b) and (C)
8. VAT is imposed on.........?
(a) Directly on consumer
(b) On final stage of production
(c) On first stage of production
(d) On all stages between production and final stage
9. Which of the following organizations/agencies has established a fund known as ‘Investor protection fund’?
10. India has different categories of Commercial Banks. Which of the following is NOT one such category?
(a) Private Banks
(b) Nationalized Banks
(c) Commodity Banks
(d) Co-operative Banks
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.A, 5.C, 6.D, 7.B, 8.D, 9.A, 10.C,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 25 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. BANK DEPOSITS WITH RBI HIT RECORD HIGH AFTE...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN