Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking gk BANKING TEST BANKING QUIZ - 44 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Thursday, September 1, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 44 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which private sector bank was earlier known as UTI Bank?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Yes Bank
2. Where are the headquarters of Federal Bank located?
c) New Delhi
3. In the Money market operations, the item widely accepted is?
(a) Treasury Bills
(b) Certificate of Deposits
(c) Inter Bank Participation Certificates
(d) None of the above
4. What is the full form of 'MUDRA'?
a) Micro-finance Units Development and Regulation Agency
b) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
c) Micro and Universal Development Refinance Agency
d) Micro Units Development and Regulation Agency
5. MUDRA Bank as a wholly owned subsidiary of which institutions?
a) Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)
b) Commercial Banks
c) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
d) Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)
6. The process of the total valuation of the financial capital assets of a country is technically known as?
(a) Gross Domestic Resources
(b) Gross Domestic Product
(c) Net wealth of the country
(d) Market Capitalization
7. Which of the following Indian Act has been replaced by the enactment of FEMA in 1999?
(a) Indian Copyright Act
(c) Indian Patent Act
(d) Both (b) and (C)
8. VAT is imposed on.........?
(a) Directly on consumer
(b) On final stage of production
(c) On first stage of production
(d) On all stages between production and final stage
9. Which of the following organizations/agencies has established a fund known as ‘Investor protection fund’?
10. India has different categories of Commercial Banks. Which of the following is NOT one such category?
(a) Private Banks
(b) Nationalized Banks
(c) Commodity Banks
(d) Co-operative Banks
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.A, 5.C, 6.D, 7.B, 8.D, 9.A, 10.C,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN