BANKING QUIZ - 44 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which private sector bank was earlier known as UTI Bank?
a) HDFC Bank
b) ICICI Bank
c) Axis Bank
d) Yes Bank
2. Where are the headquarters of Federal Bank located?
c) New Delhi
3. In the Money market operations, the item widely accepted is?
(a) Treasury Bills
(b) Certificate of Deposits
(c) Inter Bank Participation Certificates
(d) None of the above
4. What is the full form of 'MUDRA'?
a) Micro-finance Units Development and Regulation Agency
b) Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency
c) Micro and Universal Development Refinance Agency
d) Micro Units Development and Regulation Agency
5. MUDRA Bank as a wholly owned subsidiary of which institutions?
a) Non-Banking Financial Companies (NBFCs)
b) Commercial Banks
c) Small Industries Development Bank of India (SIDBI)
d) Micro Finance Institutions (MFIs)
6. The process of the total valuation of the financial capital assets of a country is technically known as?
(a) Gross Domestic Resources
(b) Gross Domestic Product
(c) Net wealth of the country
(d) Market Capitalization
7. Which of the following Indian Act has been replaced by the enactment of FEMA in 1999?
(a) Indian Copyright Act
(c) Indian Patent Act
(d) Both (b) and (C)
8. VAT is imposed on.........?
(a) Directly on consumer
(b) On final stage of production
(c) On first stage of production
(d) On all stages between production and final stage
9. Which of the following organizations/agencies has established a fund known as ‘Investor protection fund’?
10. India has different categories of Commercial Banks. Which of the following is NOT one such category?
(a) Private Banks
(b) Nationalized Banks
(c) Commodity Banks
(d) Co-operative Banks
1.C, 2.B, 3.A, 4.A, 5.C, 6.D, 7.B, 8.D, 9.A, 10.C,