Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 1, 2 SEPTEMBER
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 1, 2 SEPTEMBER
1. Name the Eminent poet who wrote Sindur ki Raakh in 1955 and died recently?
a) Kashmiri Lal Zakir
b) Sukanta Bhattacharya
c) Rajbir Deswal
d) Nida Fazli
2. Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik recently won the People’s Choice Prize for his sand sculpture at the ninth Moscow Sand Sculpture Championship 2016. Name the title of his sand sculpture?
a) The Legend of Bhagat Singh
b) World Peace- Mahatma Gandhi
c) The Incredibles – Legends of World Peace
d) Mahatma Gandhi – World Peace
3. Who headed the commission that was constituted to probe the controversial land deals in Gurgaon including Robert Vadra`s land deals?
a) Justice SN Dhingra
b) Tarun Ramadorai
c) Madhukar Gupta
d) T Jacob
4. At which World heritage site of India the two days BRICS Convention on Tourism began?
5. Reliance Industries Limited in September 2016 launched the telecom service Reliance Jio. Which services is not a part of the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer?
a) Complementary Jio-Apps bouquet
b) Free voice calls
c) Zero roaming charges
d) Free Data Services
6. The Union Government recently notified which scheme that promises to offer financial incentives to employers?
a) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
b) National Traineeship Promotion Scheme
c) National Apprenticeship Endorsement Scheme
d) None of the above
7. Who was recently honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian filmmaker Shyam Benegal at the Lonavla International Film Festival India?
a) VK Murthy
b) Pahlaj Nihalani
c) Satyadev Dubey
d) Govind Nihalani
8. Who took over as the Vice Chief of the Indian Army?
a) Lt Gen Bipin Rawat
b) Lt Gen Vivek Bahadur
c) Lt Gen MMS Rai
d) None of the aboveANS A
9. Who headed the committee that was constituted to look into the alternatives to pellet guns to disperse crowd?
a) Naresh Bhatnagar
b) Atul Karwal
c) TVSN Prasad
d) Rajeev Krishna
10. In which state High court imposed a fine of 1 Crore rupees on the state government in a land acquisition matter in one of the districts?
a) Uttar Pradesh
1.A, 2.D, 3.A, 4.A, 5.D, 6.A, 7.D, 8.A, 9.C, 10.A,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN