Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 1, 2 SEPTEMBER
Tuesday, September 6, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 1, 2 SEPTEMBER
1. Name the Eminent poet who wrote Sindur ki Raakh in 1955 and died recently?
a) Kashmiri Lal Zakir
b) Sukanta Bhattacharya
c) Rajbir Deswal
d) Nida Fazli
2. Indian sand artist Sudarsan Pattnaik recently won the People’s Choice Prize for his sand sculpture at the ninth Moscow Sand Sculpture Championship 2016. Name the title of his sand sculpture?
a) The Legend of Bhagat Singh
b) World Peace- Mahatma Gandhi
c) The Incredibles – Legends of World Peace
d) Mahatma Gandhi – World Peace
3. Who headed the commission that was constituted to probe the controversial land deals in Gurgaon including Robert Vadra`s land deals?
a) Justice SN Dhingra
b) Tarun Ramadorai
c) Madhukar Gupta
d) T Jacob
4. At which World heritage site of India the two days BRICS Convention on Tourism began?
5. Reliance Industries Limited in September 2016 launched the telecom service Reliance Jio. Which services is not a part of the Reliance Jio Welcome Offer?
a) Complementary Jio-Apps bouquet
b) Free voice calls
c) Zero roaming charges
d) Free Data Services
6. The Union Government recently notified which scheme that promises to offer financial incentives to employers?
a) National Apprenticeship Promotion Scheme
b) National Traineeship Promotion Scheme
c) National Apprenticeship Endorsement Scheme
d) None of the above
7. Who was recently honoured with the Lifetime Achievement Award by Indian filmmaker Shyam Benegal at the Lonavla International Film Festival India?
a) VK Murthy
b) Pahlaj Nihalani
c) Satyadev Dubey
d) Govind Nihalani
8. Who took over as the Vice Chief of the Indian Army?
a) Lt Gen Bipin Rawat
b) Lt Gen Vivek Bahadur
c) Lt Gen MMS Rai
d) None of the aboveANS A
9. Who headed the committee that was constituted to look into the alternatives to pellet guns to disperse crowd?
a) Naresh Bhatnagar
b) Atul Karwal
c) TVSN Prasad
d) Rajeev Krishna
10. In which state High court imposed a fine of 1 Crore rupees on the state government in a land acquisition matter in one of the districts?
a) Uttar Pradesh
1.A, 2.D, 3.A, 4.A, 5.D, 6.A, 7.D, 8.A, 9.C, 10.A,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 2 ND DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD AIDS DAY OBSERVED ON 1ST DECEMBER i....
To Access File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 1 ST DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. GOA TO BECOME INDIA’S FIRST CASHLESS STATE ...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 5 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. WORLD’S LARGEST BIRD FESTIVAL IN AGRA i....
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 4 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. DELHI AIRPORT WORLD'S 22ND MOST CONNECT...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS 6 DEC 1. International Volunteer Day – 5 December i. The International Volunteer Day was observed across the w...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 7 TH DEC 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. ISRO LAUNCHES PSLV-C36 CARRYING REMOTE SE...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 30 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. AKODARA IN GUJARAT BECOMES INDIA’S FIRST DI...