DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5,6 SEPTEMBER
1. Who was recently appointed the Wrestling Director of the Rohtak University?
a) Vinesh Phogat
b) Sakshi Malik
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Yogeshwar Dutt
2. Which Indian Olympic gold medallist announced his retirement recently?
a) Vijender Singh
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Mary Kom
3. International Day of Charity observed on?
a) 5 September
b) 30 October
c) 16 November
d) 29 August
4. Who won the mixed doubles of 2016 Brazil Open Grand Prix?
a) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Pradnya Gadre
b) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Sikki Reddy
c) Manu Attri and Pradnya Gadre
d) Tarun Kona and Sikki Reddy
5. Which Indian organisation won the 2016 UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy?
a) Center for Knowledge Assistance and Community Development
b) Kha Ri Gude Mass Literacy Campaign
c) Directorate of Literacy and National Languages
d) Jan Shikshan Sansthan
6. Which city hosting the 28th ASEAN Summit?
a) Jakarta, Indonesia
b) Vientiane, Laos
c) Phnom Penh, Cambodia
d) Hanoi, Vietnam
7. E-stamping facility launched by which high court of India?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which country was recently declared malaria-free by the World Health Organisation?
d) Sri Lanka
9. The 2016 G20 Summit was recently concluded in which city?
10. Urjit Patel recently assumed charge as the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. He is RBI’s?
a) 24th Governor
b) 22nd Governor
c) 23rd Governor
d) 26th Governor