Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5,6 SEPTEMBER
Wednesday, September 7, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 5,6 SEPTEMBER
1. Who was recently appointed the Wrestling Director of the Rohtak University?
a) Vinesh Phogat
b) Sakshi Malik
c) Sushil Kumar
d) Yogeshwar Dutt
2. Which Indian Olympic gold medallist announced his retirement recently?
a) Vijender Singh
b) Saina Nehwal
c) Abhinav Bindra
d) Mary Kom
3. International Day of Charity observed on?
a) 5 September
b) 30 October
c) 16 November
d) 29 August
4. Who won the mixed doubles of 2016 Brazil Open Grand Prix?
a) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Pradnya Gadre
b) Pranaav Jerry Chopra and Sikki Reddy
c) Manu Attri and Pradnya Gadre
d) Tarun Kona and Sikki Reddy
5. Which Indian organisation won the 2016 UNESCO Confucius Prize for Literacy?
a) Center for Knowledge Assistance and Community Development
b) Kha Ri Gude Mass Literacy Campaign
c) Directorate of Literacy and National Languages
d) Jan Shikshan Sansthan
6. Which city hosting the 28th ASEAN Summit?
a) Jakarta, Indonesia
b) Vientiane, Laos
c) Phnom Penh, Cambodia
d) Hanoi, Vietnam
7. E-stamping facility launched by which high court of India?
a) Andhra Pradesh
d) Uttar Pradesh
8. Which country was recently declared malaria-free by the World Health Organisation?
d) Sri Lanka
9. The 2016 G20 Summit was recently concluded in which city?
10. Urjit Patel recently assumed charge as the Governor of the Reserve Bank of India. He is RBI’s?
a) 24th Governor
b) 22nd Governor
c) 23rd Governor
d) 26th Governor
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN