DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 7,8 SEPTEMBER
1. In which state of India Nuakhai festival is celebrated?
d) Uttar Pradesh
2. The Garden Reach Shipbuilders and Engineers Limited recently handed over which Fast Attack Craft to the Indian Navy?
3. Which report was released by UNICEF recently stating that the growing crisis for migrant children?
a) Education as a Preventive Strategy against migrant children crisis
b) Committing to Child Survival: A Promise Renewed
c) Reimagine the future: Innovation for every child
d) Uprooted: The growing crisis for refugee and migrant children
4. What is the name of the recently launched campaign by Dharmendra Pradhan to promote use of natural gas in India.?
d) None of the above
5. Which movie won the Best Film Award at the first BRICS Film Festival that recently concluded in New Delhi?
a) The story of Solomon Mahlangu
b) Xuan Zang Kalushi,
d) The Battle for Sevastopol
6. Who won the 2015 J.C. Daniel Award?
b) Aranmula Ponnamma
c) I.V. Sasi
d) K.G. George
7. Who was recently appointed the part-time chairperson of Unique Identification Authority of India?
a) Anand Deshpande
b) J Satyanarayana
c) Nandan Nilekani
d) Rajesh Jain
8. Which of the following is not part of the granted fund under the Swadesh Darshan scheme of 450 crore rupees for five states approved by Union Government?
b) Madhya Pradesh
9. Which state released Cauvery water to Tamil Nadu to comply with the Supreme Court directive?
10. In which city Nomad Film Festival 2016 has been started?
c) New Delhi