Tuesday, September 6, 2016
REASONING QUIZ-74 FOR IBPS- PO & CLERK
Directions (Q.1-5): Study the following information carefully to answer the given questions.
Five women Asshi, Vandu, Khushi, Rippon and Tanisha are born in Surat, Bangalore, Pune, Shimla and Manali. These women are working in RAJASTHAN, Puducheery, Surat and two are in Kashmir - not necessarily in the same order. One women born and work in same state. Asshi and Vandu are neither work in Kashmir nor they born in Surat and Pune. Rippon and Tanisha are neither work in Puducheery nor in RAJASTHAN and they are born neither in Bengluru nor in Manali. Shimla is not the birth place of Asshi and Khushi. The women who, works in RAJASTHAN born in Shimla. Tanisha does not work in Surat. Khushi does not work in Puducheery and the women who, works in Puducheery born in Bangaluru.
1. Who born and works in same states?
2. Which of the following pairs is the correct match of women and birth place?
1) Khushi, Manali
2) Rippon, Pune
3) Asshi, Shimla
4) Vandu, Bengluru
5) None of these
3. Who among them following works in Kashmir?
1) Khushi & Tanisha
2) Khushi & Rippon
3) Asshi & Tanisha
4) Asshi & Khushi
5) None of these
4. Who among them following born in Manali?
5) None of these
5. Nasik is the birth place of which women?
Directions (Q. 6-10): Study the given information carefully to answer the given questions.
Chetana, Disha, Vivan, Piyush, Khushi, Uma, Avi and Sonal are sitting around a circular table facing the centre with equal distance between each other (but not necessarily in the same order). Each one of them is also related to Disha in some way or the other.
Khushi sits third to the right of Vivan. Disha sits on the immediate left of Vivan. Only one person sits between Khushi and Disha’s son.
Avi sits on the immediate right of Disha’s son. Only three people sit between Disha’s husband and Avi. Only one person sits between Disha’s husband and Chetana.
Piyush sits on the immediate right of Uma. Disha’s father sits second to the right of Piyush. Only three people sit between Disha’s father and Disha’s brother.
Disha’s daughter sits second to the right of Sonal. Disha’s sister sits third to the right of Disha’s mother.
6. Which of the following statements is TRUE with respect to the given information?
(1) Sonal is brother of Avi.
(2) Only three people sit between Uma and Sonal.
(3) Vivan sits third to the right of Disha’s daughter.
(4) All the given options are true
(5) Avi is an immediate neighbour of Disha.
7. Who among the following is brother of Disha?
8. As per the given seating arrangement, Uma is related to Khushi in the same way as Avi is related to Vivan. Then, following the same pattern Disha is related to?
9. Who sits on the immediate left of Disha’s son?
(1) Disha’s father
(5) Disha’s mother
10. How is Uma related to Khushi?
1.2, 2.1, 3.1, 4.4, 5.1, 6.2, 7.4, 8.3, 9.1, 10.5,
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN