Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking banking gk BANKING QUIZ - 58 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 58 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which of the following is/are technical partners of CIBIL?
1. TransUnion International
2. Dun and Bradstreet
3. SIDBI & PSBs
4. Both (A) and (B)
5. Both (A) and (C)
2. Which of the following is not a method of estimating National Income?
1) Export Import Method
2) Value Added Method
3) Expenditure Method
4) Income Method
5) Production Method
3. Which of the following are the major players in the call money markets?
2) Insurance companies
3) Development financial institutions
4) Selected mutual funds
5) All of the above
4. The rate of interest charged by RBI for lending money to various commercial banks by rediscounting of the bills in India is called
1) Exchange rate
2) Statutory liquidity ratio
3) Bank rate
4) Cash reserve ratio
5) Interest rate
5. What is the minimum and maximum limit (in Rs.) prescribed for RTGS transactions by RBI?
1) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 1 lac and maximum Rs. 10 lac
2) Rs. 1 lac The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 2 lac and no maximum limit
3) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 25000 and maximum
4) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 25000 and there is no maximum limit
5) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 10 lac and maximum Rs. 100 lac
6. RBI has sold its entire stake except 1% in which of the following organizations?
2) National Housing Bank
7. Which of the following is considered as a capital inflow?
1) A US citizen’s repayment of a loan from a foreign bank
2) A purchase of foreign financial assets by a US buyer
3) A sale of US financial assets to a foreign buyer
4) None of the above
8. Which of the following cannot be called as a debt instruments as referred in financial transaction?
3) Certificate of deposits
4) Commercial papers
9. What do you mean by “Branchless Banking”?
a) Banks will not have many branches as used to be in the good old days. Instead, the number of branches will be restricted and will conduct only a specified core business.
b) Banks will launch/operate many delivery channels like ATM’s Mobile Banking/Internet Banking etc,so that people are not required to visit a branch for their usual banking needs.
c) This means banks will issue only debit or credit cards for all types of day-to-day financial transactions. Cheques/cash payments will not be allowed.
1) Only a) 2) only b) 3) a) and b) 4) b) and c) 5) All of these
10. The rate at which the domestic currency can be converted into foreign currency and vice-versa is known as the
2) Exchange rate
3) Interbank call money rate
4) Base rate
1.4, 2.1, 3.5, 4.3, 5.2, 6.4, 7.3, 8.1, 9.5, 10.2,
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN