Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) banking banking gk BANKING QUIZ - 58 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
Wednesday, October 12, 2016
BANKING QUIZ - 58 FOR IBPS-PO & CLERK EXAM
1. Which of the following is/are technical partners of CIBIL?
1. TransUnion International
2. Dun and Bradstreet
3. SIDBI & PSBs
4. Both (A) and (B)
5. Both (A) and (C)
2. Which of the following is not a method of estimating National Income?
1) Export Import Method
2) Value Added Method
3) Expenditure Method
4) Income Method
5) Production Method
3. Which of the following are the major players in the call money markets?
2) Insurance companies
3) Development financial institutions
4) Selected mutual funds
5) All of the above
4. The rate of interest charged by RBI for lending money to various commercial banks by rediscounting of the bills in India is called
1) Exchange rate
2) Statutory liquidity ratio
3) Bank rate
4) Cash reserve ratio
5) Interest rate
5. What is the minimum and maximum limit (in Rs.) prescribed for RTGS transactions by RBI?
1) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 1 lac and maximum Rs. 10 lac
2) Rs. 1 lac The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 2 lac and no maximum limit
3) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 25000 and maximum
4) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 25000 and there is no maximum limit
5) The minimum prescribed limit is Rs. 10 lac and maximum Rs. 100 lac
6. RBI has sold its entire stake except 1% in which of the following organizations?
2) National Housing Bank
7. Which of the following is considered as a capital inflow?
1) A US citizen’s repayment of a loan from a foreign bank
2) A purchase of foreign financial assets by a US buyer
3) A sale of US financial assets to a foreign buyer
4) None of the above
8. Which of the following cannot be called as a debt instruments as referred in financial transaction?
3) Certificate of deposits
4) Commercial papers
9. What do you mean by “Branchless Banking”?
a) Banks will not have many branches as used to be in the good old days. Instead, the number of branches will be restricted and will conduct only a specified core business.
b) Banks will launch/operate many delivery channels like ATM’s Mobile Banking/Internet Banking etc,so that people are not required to visit a branch for their usual banking needs.
c) This means banks will issue only debit or credit cards for all types of day-to-day financial transactions. Cheques/cash payments will not be allowed.
1) Only a) 2) only b) 3) a) and b) 4) b) and c) 5) All of these
10. The rate at which the domestic currency can be converted into foreign currency and vice-versa is known as the
2) Exchange rate
3) Interbank call money rate
4) Base rate
1.4, 2.1, 3.5, 4.3, 5.2, 6.4, 7.3, 8.1, 9.5, 10.2,
Monthly GK Capsules of Nov. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AAA-...
To Access the File CLICK HERE
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 29 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIAN TEAM WINS SILVER IN WORLD ROBOT OLYM...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 26 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. MUMBAI RANKED AMONG WORLD’S TOP TRENDING TO...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25 NOVEMBER 1. Who will be the Chief Guest at the 14th Pravasi Bharatiya Divas? a) Antonio Costa b) Mich...
Last 6-Months Objective current Affairs. Very useful for all candidates who are preparing for Government or Bank Jobs in India. To Acces...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –26 NOVEMBER 1. India in recent past signed an agreement with which international agency to accept digital...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 23 RD NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. PORTUGUESE PRIME MINISTER TO BE THE CHIEF ...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 28 TH NOV 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA HOST THE GOLDEN JUBILEE CELEBRATIONS ...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN