Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16TH OCT 2016
Wednesday, October 19, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 16TH OCT 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. WORLD STUDENT DAY OBSERVED ON OCTOBER 15
i.October 15th is observed as World student day in the remembrance of Dr. Abdul Kalam's birthday.
ii.Th eday is observed as World Student Day by United Nations Organization annually.
iii. He was the 11th President of India and as a scientist a great personality.
2. PM NARENDRA MODI INAUGURATES SHAURYA SMARAK IN BHOPAL
i. Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated 'Shaurya Smarak', the war memorial in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh.
3. AJAY KUMAR BHALLA APPOINTED NEW DGFT
i. Ajay Kumar Bhalla was appointed as the Director General of Foreign Trade .
ii. He has been appointed to the post in place of Anup Wadhawan, who has been appointed as additional secretary in the commerce ministry.
4. MIZORAM'S PACHUAU DECLARED INDIA'S OLDEST WORKING JOURNALIST
i. The Mizoram government and the Mizoram Journalists' Association declared Lalbiakthanga Pachuau as the "oldest working journalist in the country".
ii. The 90-year-old former soldier is the editor of 'Zoram Tlangau', a Mizo daily, started by him in 1970.
5. SAFE MOTHERHOOD WEEK STARTS IN UTTAR PRADESH
i. In Uttar Pradesh, the Safe Motherhood Week is being observed from 14 October to 21 October 2016.
ii. The main aim of the 'Safe Motherhood Week' is to decrease the 'Mother Mortality Rate' and 'Infant Mortality Rate'.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. “SAFE MOTHERHOOD WEEK” HAS BEEN STARTED BY WHICH AMONG OF THE FOLLOWING STATES?
a. Uttar Pradesh
2. NAME THE PERSONALITY WHOSE BIRTHDAY IS OBSERVED AS THE “WORLD STUDENT DAY” ON OCTOBER 15?
a. Nelson Mandela
b. Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam
c. Abraham Lincon
d. Brack Obama
3. WHO IS APPOINTED AS THE NEW DIRECTOR GENERAL OF FOREIGN TRADE?
a. Raman Kumar
b. Jai Ram Naresh
c. Aman Kumar Singh
d. Ajay Kumar Bhalla
4. “KIRTIRAJ KUNDIK GAIKWAD” HAS BEEN AWARDED AS THE IAFP YOUNG SCIENTIST SCHOLARSHIP IN FIELD OF__________.
b. Cloud Computing
d. Green House Effect
5. ‘ZORAM TIANGAU’ IS THE DAILY NEWSPAPER OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING STATES OF INDIA?
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 15 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INDIA AND RUSSIA INK AGREEMENT TO SET UP 2...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 18 TH OCT 2016 ( Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. INTERNATIONAL DAY FOR THE ERADICATION OF...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –15,16 OCTOBER 1. What is the theme for World Food Day that will be observed on 16 October 2016? a) C...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN