Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Daily Current Affairs Free current Affairs DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 9th OCT 2016
Thursday, October 13, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 9th OCT 2016
(Daily News India)
Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN
1. INDIAN AIR FORCE DAY OBSERVED ON 8TH OCTOBER
i. The Air Force Day is observed annually on 8 October across India.
ii.It is the 84th celebration of the Day which began in 1932.
2. FOREX RESERVES TOUCH RECORD HIGH OF $372 BILLION
i. India's foreign exchange reserves scaled a new high of USD 371.99 billion.
Ii. The reserves had risen by USD 1.166 billion to USD 370.766 billion.
3. FUND OF RS.114 CR APPROVED FOR HRIDAY PROJECTS
i. The Union Ministry of Urban Development has approved projects worth Rs.114 crore under HRIDAY scheme.
ii.The scheme is approved for improving infrastructure facilities around core heritage sites in five cities.
ii. These five cities are: Varanasi, Amritsar,Dwaraka , Puri and Warangal.
4. INDIA’S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE INAUGRATED BY DEVENDRA FADNAVIS
i. Maharashtra CM Devendra Fadnavis inaugurated India’s first centre for international arbitration in Mumbai.
ii. The MCIA will be governed by a 17-member governing council.
iii. The Mumbai Centre for International Arbitration will initially be located at Express Towers.
5. HARIKA DRONAVALLI BEATS HOU YIFAN AT INTERNATIONAL CHESS MEET
i. India's Harika Dronavalli defeated World No. 1 Hou Yifan of China to be at joint fourth position in the Isle of Man international Chess tournament.
6. BATHUKAMMA EVENT ENTERS GUINNESS BOOK OF WORLD RECORDS
i.The Telangana government on Saturday organised the traditional state festival of 'Bathukamma' on at the Lal Bahadur stadium in Hyderabad.
ii. The event is attended by about ten thousand women and it made new Guinness Book of World Record.
iii. The Telangana government has declared 'Bathukamma' as a state festival.
CURRENT AFFAIRS GK QUIZ BASED ON TODAY’S NEWS
1. WHEN INDIAN AIR FORCE DAY IS OBSERVED?
a. 9th October
b. 8th October
c. 10th October
d. 11th October
2. WHAT AMOUNT OF FUND IS APPROVED TO HRIDAY SCHEME BY THE UNION MINISTRY OF URBAN DEVELOPMENT?
a. Rs. 114 cr
b. Rs 115 cr
c. Rs 115.5 cr
d. Rs 114.6 cr
3. INDIA’S FIRST INTERNATIONAL ARBITRATION CENTRE IS INAUGURATED IN WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING CITIES?
4. “BATHUKAMMA” IS A STATE FESTIVAL OF WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING?
b. Andhra Pradesh
c. Tamil Nadu
5. INDIA’S HARIKA PRONAVALLI BELONGS TO WHICH OF THE FOLLOWING GAMES?
b. Table Tennis
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Memory based Bank PO Reasoning paper prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cl...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –17,18 OCTOBER 1. Recently, around 25 people were killed and various were injured in a stampede near Rajgha...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN