DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 25,26 SEPTEMBER
1. Name the state that quashed all notifications regarding 10 percent quota for EBC Economically Backward Classes.
2. Who of the following was appointed as the Indian ambassador to the United States of America?
a) Pavan Kapoor
b) Navtej Sarna
c) Pankaj Saran
d) Ronen Sen
3. Who of the following topped in the 2016 Forbes list of 100 Richest Indians?
a) Azim Premji
b) Acharya Balkrishna
c) Anil Ambani
d) Mukesh Ambani
4. Who of the following was appointed as the Chief Justice of Kerala High Court?
a) Girish Chandra Gupta
b) Mohan M. Shantanagoudar
c) Chittatosh Mookerjee
d) Ashok Bhushan
5. Who of the following was appointed as the chief-selector by BCCI?
a) Ajay Shirke
b) MSK Prasad
c) Devan Gandhi
d) Gagan Khoda
6. Which country recently launched world's biggest radio telescope in search for extraterrestrial life?
c) The Netherlands
d) The United Kingdom
7. Name the first Russian-Pakistani joint military exercise, which recently commenced in Pakistan.
c) Moskow Friendship-2016
8. Name the satellite of students of IIT, Bombay that was launched in ISRO’s launch in which it sent eight satellites to space under one mission?
9. Who of the following won the women’s doubles title at the Toray Pan Pacific Open trophy?
a) Sania Mirza and Martina Hingis
b) Chen Liang and Zhaoxuan Yang
c) Zhaoxuan Yang and Barbora Strycova
d) Sania Mirza and Barbora Strycova
10. Name the Indian cricketer who became the fastest Indian and second overall to take 200 wickets, reaching the milestone in his 37th Test.
a) Ravichandran Ashwin
b) Ravindra Jadeja
c) Ishant Sharma
d) Bhuvneshwar Kumar