Daily GK - Free Current Affairs (GK Quiz) Current Affairs Quiz DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 3 OCTOBER
Monday, October 3, 2016
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ – 3 OCTOBER
1. Rrecently who has been elected as the President of Indian Statistical Institute?
a) Mahesh Sharma
b) M S Sahoo
c) R C Lahoti
d) Vijay Kelkar
2. Recently who was appointed as the Chairman of Press Trust of India?
a) Riyadh Mathew
b) Viveck Goenka
c) Vineet Jain
d) Hormusji N Cama
3. Which of the following services was not launched by the Railways Ministry recently?
a) Policy giving preference to local domicile holders for commercial licenses at stations
b) Policy giving complementary tickets to Women
c) New system of allocating vacant berths after final charting to wayside stations
d) Liberalised station to station special freight rates policy
4. What is the theme of the International Translation Day 2016?
a) Language Rights: Essential to All Human Rights
b) The changing face of translation and interpreting
c) Translation as Intercultural Communication
d) Translation and Interpreting: Connecting Worlds
5. Which airports was awarded the Best Tourist Friendly Airport under the category for State Annual Excellence Awards by Andhra Pradesh Tourism?
a) Visakhapatnam Airport
b) Vijayawada Airport
c) Rajahmundry Airport
d) Tirupati Airport
6. Who will serve as the Chairperson of the constitution of the Monetary Policy Committee that recently notified by The Union Government?
a) Prime Minister
b) Deputy Governor of Reserve Bank of India
c) Governor of Reserve Bank of India
d) Union Finance Minister
7. International Day of Non-Violence observed on?
a) 1 October
b) 2 October
c) 4 October
d) 3 October
8. Which country's lower house of parliament has passed a landmark bill giving its small Hindu minority the right to register marriages recently?
9. How much Rupees Cash reward was announced by the Union Government for the medal winners of Rio Paralympics?
a) 90 lakh Rupees
b) 75 lakh Rupees
c) 15 lakh Rupees
d) 30 lakh Rupees
10. Which country will host the 18th World Congress of Criminology?
a) Sri Lanka
6-MONTH CURRENT AFFAIRS ONE LINER SPECIALLY PREPARED BY TEAM OF DAILYGK.IN AND AAA BRIGHT ACADEMY.THIS IS VERY USE FULL FOR IBPS-PO MAIN...
Quantitative paper for Bank PO Exam prepared by dailygk.in and Aaa bright Academy team (held on 16 oct 2016). To Access complete file cli...
PANCHYAT SECRETARY PAPER PB GOVT OCT 2016 Punjab Backward Classes Land Development and Finance Corporation CLERK EXAM OCT 2016 Pun...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 21 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. THE ADIVASI WILL NOT DANCE AUTHORED BY HA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS: 20 TH OCT 2016 (Daily News India) Shared By: WWW.DailyGk.IN 1. SAINA NEHWAL APPOINTED MEMBER OF IOC'S...
Here we are going to share weekly Current Affairs . We share the link below , to download the PPT related to the Current affairs. T...
Monthly GK Capsules of Sept.. 2016 Here is the new Monthly GK Capsules . This time we are going to share official PDF file of AA...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –23,24 OCTOBER 1. Which city recently bestowed honorary citizenship on Dalai Lama? a) Venice b)...
GK SERIES FOR SSC,IAS,PCS,HAS,HCS AND OTHER COMPETITIVE EXAMS (HISTORY-8) DELHI SULTNATE 1206 – 1526 AD Rise of Delhi Sultanat...
DAILY CURRENT AFFAIRS QUIZ –25,26 OCTOBER 1. Which country formally begun the process of withdrawing from the International Criminal...
- My name is Pankaj. By Profession working as a software engineer and by choice working as a Professional blogger from last 4 years. I am the Founder & Administrator of many websites. One of My popular websites is: www.Govtjobsportal.in. Me and My Team Devotee most of our time in updating and maintaining our blogs.Check me out on one of the following social Media Platform:On Facebook: PANKAJ RATTAN ;On PINTEREST : PANKAJ RATTANOn Linkedin: PANKAJ RATTANOn Twitter: PANKAJ RATTAN